Dark Souls 2 v0257

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Dark Souls 2 v0257

The fix wasn't even for the crashing that ENB causes

Played for 10 solid hours, not a single problem I'm sorry for wasting your time trying to find a fix. Is there any way to hide the mouse cursor as it comes up during ever dialogue and it's pretty immersion breaking, if a hide cursor option could be easily added that would be great.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

LivarFox
That white bar is because something wrong with render states passed to the game and not saved, i did a workaround for that already, don't know why it still occur for you. Game draw hud elements from other thread (imbecile developers).

Folks, i don't have helmets, opened or closed, i'm not the player of this game. If you want any fix, make detailed video where to go to get it without wasting hours to find it out. The more i play, the less i want to do anything.

And damn it, if you don't have licenced game and report crashes, it's not my business.

Catharsis Mandate
Hiding cursor means VAC ban.

Boris, can't you use a saved file to test the helmets? I'm quite sure someone posted a save file before already (although I am not sure in which topic).

Also it seems DS2 is not VAC secured anymore ... they deleted that information from the store page (2 days ago if I am not mistaken).

edit: oh ... I checked the thread .... I see you had problems with importing save files ...

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

maybe someone wants to try the above for swapping saved games.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dammit. I'll try to make a video when I get home. Isn't there a starting class that starts with a closed helmet? Probably not. Someone should really PvP with Boris and unload all his stuff on him ;D

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

ENBSeries wrote:LivarFox
That white bar is because something wrong with render states passed to the game and not saved, i did a workaround for that already, don't know why it still occur for you. Game draw hud elements from other thread (imbecile developers).

Folks, i don't have helmets, opened or closed, i'm not the player of this game. If you want any fix, make detailed video where to go to get it without wasting hours to find it out. The more i play, the less i want to do anything.

And damn it, if you don't have licenced game and report crashes, it's not my business.

Catharsis Mandate
Here you go, Boris:
1 - Get a Trainer for Dark Souls 2 here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110 ... Tre%7D.rar

-When you load your character with the trainer, press the + on the number pad to give your self 10000 souls.

This trainer will only work if you have the game on Steam and updated. If you don't have the game legally, you will have to select a trainer that is the same version as your game here: http://m0006.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc ... %20TRAINER

You can find the version of the game at the main menu in the top right.

2 - Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBobs_ag8U

-Go to the merchant and buy something worth 1000+ souls
-Return to the bonfire and rest there.
-Go back to the merchant and buy the Elite Knight Helm
-Done
-You can stand on the hill near the bonfire and the statue to get flickering when wearing the helmet.
Last edited by CyberPunked on 12 May 2014, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

My Flickr for all things flickry

CyberPunked wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:LivarFox

Catharsis Mandate
Here you go, Boris:
1 - Get a Trainer for Dark Souls 2 here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110 ... Tre%7D.rar

When you load the game with the trainer, press the + on the number pad to give your self 10000 souls.

2 - Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBobs_ag8U

-Go to the merchant and buy something worth 1000+ souls
-Return to the bonfire and rest there.
-Go back to the merchant and buy the Elite Knight Helm
-Done
-You can stand on the hill near the bonfire and the statue to get flickering when wearing the helmet.

I'm sorry, but I had to log in and let you know: even if your steam is offline you will be VAC banned for using a trainer. The flag is saved locally and then sent when you reconnect.

Use a trainer? You're fucked. This game has draconian methods in place after the extent of cheating in the first.

If you're using a pirated version: you have no patches and thus your bugs aren't Boris' problem. Kindly fuck off either way.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boy I hope the CE table that gives freecam won't set the VAC off from local play. Because then I'd have missed out on hours of coop. I'd hate to be forced to buy this game on a separate account to enjoy coop. I just hate anticheat done badly.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

midhras wrote:Boy I hope the CE table that gives freecam won't set the VAC off from local play. Because then I'd have missed out on hours of coop. I'd hate to be forced to buy this game on a separate account to enjoy coop. I just hate anticheat done badly.
It's not just the tables used. Simply hooking CE into the game immediately flags you even when offline... Sorry man, but you're in the next wave.

Thankfully you can just make an alt account and family-share the game when it happens. At least there's that.