Dark Souls 2 v0257

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Dark Souls 2 v0257

-
Last edited by CyberPunked on 13 May 2014, 14:36, edited 3 times in total.

My Flickr for all things flickry

ENBSeries wrote:Saves do not work from other players, at least for me.
I'm not using any trainers or cheating software ever because of security reasons and also not interested to have VAC ban. And i'm not planning to discuss why i can't get VAC ban, because i'll get it as tons of other users disregarding any information you have found about it, it's just do it whatever you say, by all reasons, known and uknown.

CyberPunked
I don't have 1000 souls, don't know how to get them and how much do i have.
Dark Souls 1 save profiles were saved locally, I doubt FROM changed much how it works this time round. (my guess its either AppData folders, or somewhere in the steam directory - guaranteed no cloud saves -)

it is 110% safe to connect to steam in offline mode and run a trainer because there is no connection to souls servers

also to obtain souls, kill people/monsters/things, and the soul counter is on the bottom right.

cicala wrote:
ENBSeries wrote:Saves do not work from other players, at least for me.
I'm not using any trainers or cheating software ever because of security reasons and also not interested to have VAC ban. And i'm not planning to discuss why i can't get VAC ban, because i'll get it as tons of other users disregarding any information you have found about it, it's just do it whatever you say, by all reasons, known and uknown.

CyberPunked
Dark Souls 1 save profiles were saved locally, I doubt FROM changed much how it works this time round. (my guess its either AppData folders, or somewhere in the steam directory - guaranteed no cloud saves -)

it is 110% safe to connect to steam in offline mode and run a trainer because there is no connection to souls servers

also to obtain souls, kill people/monsters/things, and the soul counter is on the bottom right.
You can't use someone else's save because they are tied to your SteamID.

ENBSeries wrote: I don't have 1000 souls, don't know how to get them and how much do i have.
Boris you can get souls by beating some enemies or bosses.
You also get souls from "souls items".

Also Boris this game is best played on a gamepad.
Is not that great in a Keyboard and Mouse.

-
Last edited by CyberPunked on 13 May 2014, 14:36, edited 1 time in total.

CyberPunked wrote:
CyberPunked
Also so this doesn't get buried for Boris:

Here you go, Boris:
1 - Get a Trainer for Dark Souls 2 here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110 ... Tre%7D.rar
-Download the one named Dark Souls II v1.02 +24 TRAINER
-When you load your character with the trainer, press F2 then numberpad 2 a few times to give your self souls. It says in the bottom right how many you have.

This trainer will only work if you have the game on Steam and updated. If you don't have the game legally, you will have to select a trainer that is the same version as your game here: http://m0006.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc ... %20TRAINER

You can find the version of the game at the main menu in the top right.

2 - Watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBobs_ag8U

-Go to the merchant and buy something worth 1000+ souls
-Return to the bonfire and rest there.
-Go back to the merchant and buy the Elite Knight Helm
-Done
-You can stand on the hill near the bonfire and the statue to get flickering when wearing the helmet.
He's already stated that he won't be using a trainer or hacking in any way due to VAC. Quit spamming that shit every few posts. No one wants it.

ENBSeries
Борис не знаю что вы сделали в 13 тестовой версии которую выкладывали здесь раньше но огромное спасибо вам за неё! В обычном режиме игра продолжала вылетать хоть и намного реже чем последняя версия но вот в режиме совместимости с нт не было ни одного вылета за больше чем 12 часов игры за эти три дня :)

Regarding those Stackhash crashes. I decided to put a fresh install of Windows 7 on a new drive (Currently using Windows 8.1 where I get crashes all the time) to see if that makes any difference. And I've been playing the game for 2 hours now without any crashes. Hard to pinpoint the exact problem but for me, with the same hardware and same drivers the game together with ENB works so far on Windows 7 instead of Windows 8.1.

He's already stated that he won't be using a trainer or hacking in any way due to VAC. Quit spamming that shit every few posts. No one wants it.
Damn, didn't notice that, sorry. Any ideas on how he can get like 3000 souls so he can test the AO flickering? I don't think he has any interest in playing the game.

CyberPunked wrote:
Damn, didn't notice that, sorry. Any ideas on how he can get like 3000 souls so he can test the AO flickering? I don't think he has any interest in playing the game.
Cooping the last giant gives 3k. It takes 15 minutes to get to and he can just drop his summon sign and then hide in the back of the room.