TES Skyrim 0.251

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.251

I don't use precache killer, because just ExpandSystemMemoryX64 affect showracemenu issue with ECE when SKSE alpha installed.

keithinhanoi
If DisableDriverMemoryManager=false then there are no changes to the installed video driver's video memory management, and with DisableDriverMemoryManager=true then your code changes just some parts of video memory management by telling directx9 to handle some obsolete (and maybe crash-prone) resource allocations.
No for the second part. Video memory resources are handled by driver memory manager or by directx9. This is copying of geometry and textures allocated in RAM, moving them to VRAM when required, deleting them from VRAM if not enough space left, statistics of usage to make less data transfer. I did the same thing, so third one, but still use previous (any of two, driver or dx9 manager) for ReservedMemorySizeMb to keep stability in case of other software requirements (modern i-net browsers use vram too).

Jafin16
Size of blocks doesn't matter. But if all sizes are same, then it's less fragmentation (i don't remember which sizes must be for perfect aligning).

CruNcher
This can be not ECE issue, but incompatibility with latest SKSE version.

skysan4298
You trying to increase complexity of the weather system by that, it's already hard to understand for non experienced users.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

skysan4298
If I understand your question right, the weather system essentially uses an entirely new enbseries.ini (minus things not weather specific) for each edited weather. So it's impossible to tweak just a few things and expect the rest to be used from the actual enbseries.ini file.

The easiest and cleanest way to solve the problem is to just copy the entire contents of your enbseries.ini file and tweak the parameters you wanted to change after that. Then, for cleanliness sake (if you care or plan to release) clean out the values that aren't effected by weather. They're harmless if left in though.

Hope that helps!

*master*

Something I've been puzzling over for awhile is EnableVolumetricShadow in the water section. With it on, water has an odd sort of transparency that looks more like a dense fog than water, at least for the parts in shadow. See the 2 images below the demonstrate the problem. The first is with EnableVolumetricShadow true, the second false. False seems to look much more correct and realistic.

I should also mention that I've tested both WATER and Realistic Water, and both show the same. So is this something the mod authors need to fix?

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote: skysan4298
You trying to increase complexity of the weather system by that, it's already hard to understand for non experienced users.
Thanks for info.
Jafin16 wrote:skysan4298
The easiest and cleanest way to solve the problem is to just copy the entire contents of your enbseries.ini file and tweak the parameters you wanted to change after that. Then, for cleanliness sake (if you care or plan to release) clean out the values that aren't effected by weather. They're harmless if left in though.

Hope that helps!
I did exactly that. I only did two fog weathers, so it wasn't bad for me to do copy all and tweak. One file I had only one section changed, but I see Boris point about not having the complete list that can confuse end users who might want to tweak.
OrganicENB SE
OrganicENB LE

*master*

Sorry 4 total offtop.. but u must see this :D

http://youtu.be/WIKqgE4BwAY?hd=1

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Saberus
Catastrophic hasn't anything todo with Heavy Metall @ all geez how far music entertainment has gone is just catastrophic most is only creations these days nothing really anymore of artisticall value with only very few exceptions just record companies and producers creations good thing such "created" groups gonna vanish so fast these days tomorrow they will be forgotten though replaced by another guys crazy group ideas ;)
And asians are really crazy with one of these artificial creations after the other, even more crazy then the western world record companies.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:@Saberus
Catastrophic hasn't anything todo with Heavy Metall @ all geez how far music entertainment has gone is just catastrophic most is only creations these days nothing really anymore of artisticall value with only very few exceptions just record companies and producers creations good thing such "created" groups gonna vanish so fast these days tomorrow they will be forgotten though replaced by another guys crazy group ideas ;)
And asians are really crazy with one of these artificial creations after the other, even more crazy then the western world record companies.
That's much better then Alla Pugacheva everywhere. From any point of view. Even from those not applicable to our reality.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ok as we go wild now in the type of music

here is my preferred russian girl group (with fucking musical artistical talent) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhIYIQSzFK8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BISetOlOUM

Both are on Solo paths now t.a.t.u is dead from lenas point at least also in terms of artistical colaboration they parted to much from each other, julia also heavily in her appearance she pretty much destroyed who she was to herself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZIHTw5F_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMb1GThsFMc
Last edited by CruNcher on 04 Mar 2014, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again

narphous
I can't fix that, you talk about artifact which is many times discussed and not related to volumetric shadows.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanx Boris !
It was the right thing to do, in my humble opinion. I "know" your works enough to know the way you're thinking things is the right and correct way, so I never blame ENB Series for incompatiblities or such. What's beyond me is the fact you still have to justify and justify again.... tiring and boring.
Once again, no ass licking, facts.
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop