Blade Of Darkness 0.242

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: Blade Of Darkness 0.242

Boris,
I had a look at the SSAO in my settings as you mentioned. I increased the quality and visibility of it without taking down any FPS. I was too conservative. It looks much better now. Thanks for the tip.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Added parameter SkipMenu to enblocal.ini

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Great. Now let's hope DuranteSampling will work with Blade of Darkness, so we can get some very high resolution shots.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

I just released v1.0 of my ENB MOD. In case you guys want to have a look.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/blade-of-light

release video
http://youtu.be/NLf0dQgWp4E

Enjoy

Thank you Boris. I found this mod on arokhslair posted by piltrafus. One of my favorite games. Gameplay wise better than Dark Souls or any other hack and slash type game. And now thanks to this mod it looks amazing. Those shadows aged well. I can't thank you enough :D

*master*

Hey piltrafo. (hoping that you still visit the forum)

I just tried your ENB, it's cool ! But I was wondering if you have the same issue as me, which is I can't do windowed or even move my mouse when I'm using the ENB GUI ?

Thanks!

icelaglace,
the ingame menu for enb doesn't work for me. The mouse doesn't move. I'm not sure why. Probably the game doesn't handle the mouse in a conventional "windows" standard. Maybe Boris knows more. I didn't build my setup to be tweaked with the menu anyways. Alt+tab is the way to go if you are tweaking the settings.

I never tried windowed either.

BLADE of LIGHT V1.5 - UPDATED
http://www.moddb.com/mods/blade-of-light

Hi there. I updated the MOD for Blade of Darkness. Main improvements come from using the new version 1.03 on Nglide wrapper, included in the mod. Performance with ENB is much better. ALso Anisotropic filter works now.
I also modified the DOF so it behaves better for gameplay. Area between character and focal point remains always in focus.

VIDEO GAMEPLAY

Blade of Light v 1.5 update:
- HUGE PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT!. FullHD support. No slowdowns because of blood or multiple lights.
- NEW! Nglide wrapper v1.03 (included in the mod). Increased performance.
- NEW! fully working Anisotropic texture filtering (no more texture flicker).
- NEW! Redesigned DOF with dinamic focus and Bokeh. Area between the player and the Focus Point(screen center) is always focused. (Switch to an Alternate DOF with 9+PgUp)
- NEW! Procedural HD texture enhancement. Shaders add extra texture detail in realtime.
- NEW! Sharper Bloom shader.
- Fully redesigned and improved color correction. Warmer palette. Good contrast and preserved detail in Highlight and shadow areas
- Minimal HUD. Removed Huge anoying screen overlays or minimized to the essential info on top left corner.
- New sky and improved settings for FOG maps(Orlok and TelHalaf)
- ENB effects on and off using shift+F11.

//////////////////CREDITS///////////////­/

Rebel Act Studios for the timeless masterpiece that Blade is.
ENBSeries graphic modification tool by Boris Vorontsov (http://www.enbdev.com)
NGlide 3DFX to DX9 wrapper by Zeus Software(http://www.zeus-software.com)
BladeOfLight MOD+ENB concept, execution and settings by Piltrafus.

This MOD has pixel shader code and assets borrowed from: Boris Vorontsov, Matso, gp65cj04, Ceejay, Kyokushinoyama, Unreal Warfare, Prospero, IndigoNeko, IronLord and maybe others I guess... Thanks all.

Enhanced Blood effects and killcamera by the highly recomended Gorentity Mod:
http://gorentitymod.host-ed.me/

Hi Boris,
is there a way to crop the input image from the game before ENB does any calculations on it? I'll like to crop a 1920x1080 (16:9 ratio) frame into a 1920x800 for example. I can do it by adding black bars at the top and bottom, but that way is a post-process, meaning ENB still has to calculate all the pixels that we will cover with black bars. If we could crop the image before enbprepass the result would be the same than adding bars but it would run faster as it will have to calculate less pixels.
What do you think?

piltrafo wrote:Hi Boris,
is there a way to crop the input image from the game before ENB does any calculations on it? I'll like to crop a 1920x1080 (16:9 ratio) frame into a 1920x800 for example. I can do it by adding black bars at the top and bottom, but that way is a post-process, meaning ENB still has to calculate all the pixels that we will cover with black bars. If we could crop the image before enbprepass the result would be the same than adding bars but it would run faster as it will have to calculate less pixels.
What do you think?
Proxy SweetFX then use border
Windows 10 x64
BenQ 27" 3840x2160 OGSSAA || Steelseries 7G || Logitech G402 @280dpi