TES Skyrim 0.209

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim 0.209

For give me, but were do I download 0.209?
I have looked in the OP and enbdev/index_en / enbdev/download

I'm missing something :(

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ENBDev - Index/- download/TES Skyrim/v0.209 with memory reducing/Download button above the info text.

Rexawl

i have the exact colour problem,
however im not really sure if its a enb created/related problem. as a test i removed all enb stuff from my game and it was still happen like this...

1, start game
2, skyrim logo screen, really nice looking with deep colour and slight shine, greenish dark tint and great detail,
3, enb messages in corner show up,
4, a split second later when the options for loading game comes up, the skyrim logo bleach's off colour to a dull almost grey flat shitty brushed alloy look,
5, ingame and im not really sure what colour or effect im missing,

if you find a fix please post it here, its driving me crazy to see one super awesome logo turn grey, who knows what im missing ingame lol,

Boris, you mad genius you. I love 0.209, it works perfectly for me.

Code: Select all

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
VideoMemorySizeMb=18431 // 4095 MB VRAM + 16384 MB RAM - 2048 MB ROS
Using the above settings my Skyrim runs flawlessly from my current tests. I didn't test running towards the fire in Dragon's Reach yet but everywhere else I ran around it was super smooth. I'm getting over 50fps with SMIM and Buttloads of HD textures. I'm not using Extreme or High settings on any effects though but still... the game looks great and runs smoother then it has in a long time. I was even able to load up a save game where my character was standing in an exterior zone which I haven't been able to do in God knows how long of a time. I've always loaded up a save in Breezehome and then loaded my other save from that save (if you get what I mean.) Hopefully this will keep up.

I'll report any other findings if I come across them but from about an hour of gameplay with those settings, flawless man, simply flawless. I didn't even get any stuttering. Vote Boris for President!

Forgive the intrusion,

I've been fiddling around with the settings for a bit, I "think" I found a working setting but I would like a second opinion of what might work best for my system.

GeForce 560 Ti, Intel Core i5 2500k 3.30GHz, 8 gb ram. Win7 64bit.
1024 Vram. I run SweetFx ULO+ preset (if that makes a difference.) ATTK Loader.
Drivers: 314.22
If something is incorrect looking let me know, I am only semi-tech savvy
Currently I have these settings
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=512
VideoMemorySizeMb=4024

But I've also tried setting ReservedMemorySizeMb to 256 a few times. For VideoMemorySizeMb I tried 1024 (lower fps), 2024, and 6976. The 4024 setting appears to work best so far, But I was hoping someone smarter than me could throw me some recommendations. Thanks!

Rexawl wrote:I will not write a lot of words of admiration, but this is really a great ENB. Played at times smooth and confident.
VideoMemorySizeMb = 8168. Such a value received by the formula / / VRAM (in 2048 GTX770) + RAM (8192) - 2048. If you only run a game without a browser or smth - than everything is fine. In the case of runnig other programs - need to lower the value.

But faced with a problem I and a few other guys. We use Project ENB by Bronze316. And the colors look very dull. It is like ENB does not even work.
I have unfortunately not possible to show the comparison pictures.

In general, sorely lacking bright colors. Moreover, during the loading screen on objects (characters, things, etc.) that player can rotate everything is fine, bright colors, such as they should be.
But as soon as the game is loading it becomes very dim.

And besides that back problem translucent sun through objects. Found on the GeForce 326.80 BETA Driver and GeForce GeForce 320,49 WHQL.
If you need any more information - let me know.

GTX 770, Win7 x64.

UPD: Problem with translucent sun is solved.
How did you solve the translucent sun problem?????

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Works fine for me, no issues to report here.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

GArfink wrote:
Rexawl wrote:I will not write a lot of words of admiration, but this is really a great ENB. Played at times smooth and confident.
VideoMemorySizeMb = 8168. Such a value received by the formula / / VRAM (in 2048 GTX770) + RAM (8192) - 2048. If you only run a game without a browser or smth - than everything is fine. In the case of runnig other programs - need to lower the value.

But faced with a problem I and a few other guys. We use Project ENB by Bronze316. And the colors look very dull. It is like ENB does not even work.
I have unfortunately not possible to show the comparison pictures.

In general, sorely lacking bright colors. Moreover, during the loading screen on objects (characters, things, etc.) that player can rotate everything is fine, bright colors, such as they should be.
But as soon as the game is loading it becomes very dim.

And besides that back problem translucent sun through objects. Found on the GeForce 326.80 BETA Driver and GeForce GeForce 320,49 WHQL.
If you need any more information - let me know.

GTX 770, Win7 x64.

UPD: Problem with translucent sun is solved.
How did you solve the translucent sun problem?????
Be sure you have added/edited "bFloatPointRenderTarget=1" under [Display] in skyrimprefs.ini. I have used nvidia drivers in beta and all seem to have worked with all versions of 0.2xx.

v0.209 rocks. Thanks for keeping your patience. :D

GArfink wrote:How did you solve the translucent sun problem?????
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 in SkyrimPrefs.ini under [Display] solves the sun problem. (default is 0)

Still having a problem with dull colors. Tried to turn off all light changing mods - no changes.
During loading menu - everything is fine, second before loading ends - colors become dim.

Had to roll back to 0.199, and i can say that ENB v.209 is MUCH faster. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Rexawl
Are you using the enb helper mod? Try disabling that if you are to see if that's causing issues. It's known for being a bit buggy.