GTA San Andreas v0.075c3

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: GTA San Andreas v0.075c3

Hey,

Can i have the settings? because my all cars and bikes are invisible. They are not modded, pls help :?

Greetings

illpkuras

Marty McFly wrote:My new config(mostly nature shots, on gtaforums there's a nature-themed SA screenshot competition):

Image Image Image Image ImageImage

ImageImage
Amazing

Oksu

I'm just a bit curious. Are you still working on Enb for San Andreas? I'm just interested as I think you might be able to know a technique to make for example airport-fences look more real, instead of "wavey".

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, don't have time for it now. Before Skyrim i worked on it little by little, but now have a lot of other games in todo list.

*master*

Красиво конечно но игру не спасти ибо геймплей го.Зачем для неё делать??

If you dont have time for san andreas now could you at least release source code for it? I know its a bit much but im pretty sure there are people who colud develop furtehr while your concentrated on Skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

plk4
No, i will never release sources for ENBSeries (but may be for convertor only). There are many teenager freaks f*g around and they definetly will do thousands of super cool dx11 mods to earn money from fooling people. Add to this problem with trojans and life just perfect. If develoment could be an easy, then everybody did that already.

I unserstand where you coming from, but surely there is some kind of way to protect it at the same time. Maybe selling the resource under set of rules which would prohibit from illegal copying of the SDK.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

its already a big problem with credits of code pieces in the enbeffect, releasing the source code would result in dozens of different dlls, no clear order in it, everyone would name it his way....often buggy or no support....it's better if boris vorontsov does it or does it not; we have clear version numbers, good effects and every game which is worth to mod has an enb for it.

btw: saw you released 0.107 for Mass Effect 3 but I don't find it in the DL section....

Yeah its probably for the best. Anyway do you know how to run more then one .dll file, im trying to combine enb with smaa and sagfx and i have no idea how to do it.