TES Skyrim SE 0.484

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.484

One thing I did that helped is to set fShadowDistance=20000 in SkyrimPrefs.ini (it kind of worked with 8000 too)

Re: TES Skyrim SE 0.484 - BORIS DEFENSE

Hi Boris,

I just wanted to say that I defended you from the injustice of those assholes. You are an innovative mind and a guy we owe a lot to. Don't get carried away by losers who want to make us live in a standardized way. See:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/com ... t/j2qxa55/

Sorry for posting this here. I didn't know how to contact you privately.

I subscribed to your Patreon. Reddit and the nexus are cesspools. For every mentally ill sodomite making hate threads about you, there is 1,000 enjoying your hard work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Fixed vanilla god rays for iNumSplits=3 (default is 2) parameter of SkyrimPrefs.ini, which is number of shadow cascades. Now possible to have higher quality longer range shadows.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Fixed eyes and some transparent hairs for complex particle lights.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

What am I doing wrong ? I'm trying to get the parallax working, (everything in ENB ini set to true and enbcomplexparallax.ini in Skyrim folder) but I always get spikes on ground. Tried several new parallax mods, getting spikes - but even without any ground mods, vanilla ground:

EDIT: installed SRP Landscapes 4K - Complex Terrain Parallax and now everything works. I'm not sure why all the other mods that claim to have the new complexparallax didn't work.

Anubis wrote: 15 Jan 2023, 12:54 What am I doing wrong ? I'm trying to get the parallax working, (everything in ENB ini set to true and enbcomplexparallax.ini in Skyrim folder) but I always get spikes on ground. Tried several new parallax mods, getting spikes - but even without any ground mods, vanilla ground:

EDIT: installed SRP Landscapes 4K - Complex Terrain Parallax and now everything works. I'm not sure why all the other mods that claim to have the new complexparallax didn't work.
I believe that In order to get complex terrain parallax to work 100% you must ONLY use textures that is fully parallax compatible (= you can't use ANY landscape texture that is not parallax, for example vanilla) beacuse then you will get these spikes on the ground + warping on the rocks and mountains etc. Someone correct me if Im wrong though...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I thought I did that. Tried several new parallax texture mods that claim to support the ComplexTerrainParallax. All had spikes. Except the SRP Landscapes 4K - Complex Terrain Parallax.
It looks quite good and I discovered that when I install some parallax texture mods that resulted in spikes before over the SRP Landscapes 4K - Complex Terrain Parallax, now they look ok.
Go figure...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Added ReflectionCubemapInterior parameter to [WATER] category. Moved parallax parameters to the enbseries.ini.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

1.) Does this mean we can ditch the Parallax Occlusion Mapping mod ? (remove the enbcomplexparallax.ini from game folder)

2.) How long distance in game are the Near, Middle and Far values ? (for the parallax settings)