TES Skyrim 0.305

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.305

Pfuscher
I guess that misunderstood what you asking. Probably it's about drawing distance of reflections in cubemaps. No, it's impossible, lods define what is drawed to cubemaps, not the range.

Slothability
First person weapons, hands are not drawed in same 3d space as other objects, bugs with any depth based effects are "normal" for such cases. But i believe that modded game or tweaked skyrimprefs.ini may help to fix this, scaling of first person models must be somewhere declared (or camera properties for them).

benhat
Interiors are not the same and weathers for the too. Do not seek for wrong paths, i already gave per location tweaks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

And where to find the general drawing distance of reflections? Sorry that's hardly something to bother you, if somebody else could tell me this please?

Apart from that, is it possible to get shadows that are sharper where they start and get more blurry the longer they are? Like in nvidia gameworks.

Boris

Not sure if you saw but the first set of pictures but it also happens in third person. I'll see if I can make some skyrim ini tweaks to fix it but it's doubtful.

There's nothing I can really do unless I disable detailed shadows/shadow quality fix which is not possible without ruining things.
I was hoping it just an overlooked bug with shadow quality/Detailed Shadows that could be fixed but I can live with it.

Random

I noticed that you release the injector version of ENB without an enblocal and enbhost.exe these days. You used to package them together, any reason not to?

I had made a video tutorial on installing the injector version and recent comments told me about it. I just tell people to grab the enblocal/enbhost.exe from the wrapper folder
but I was just curious if you had a reason. Preset authors may sometimes include an enblocal but rarely ever enbhost.exe

Tetrachromatic ENB
http://www.youtube.com/slothability

*master*

Pfuscher
Wouldn't reflection distance be governed by the draw distance of the mesh (as defined by other .ini settings) and the presence/quality of cubemap mipmaps?
Pfuscher wrote:And where to find the general drawing distance of reflections? Sorry that's hardly something to bother you, if somebody else could tell me this please?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfuscher
I said that drawing distance doesn't matter for reflections, it's already big enough. Lod models are drawed to cubemap and i have no idea how game decides which objects to draw in to cubemap, this is probably per model properties.

Rain is the box of particles which are stretched by direction. Each particle is quad with uv 0..1 range to map rain texture on it. If any changes made to them produce huge particles, this means such changes are invalid, doesn't matter with mod or without it, fillrate and texelrate overkill happens anyway.
boris.. i have absolutley no idea what you just sayd :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mangaclub, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux
Fix issue when rain particles looks huge, x10-x50 times bigger.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I recently noticed that my skrim crashes at certain savegames when I have Vram intensive loadscreens.
Some loadscreens with high quality textures have up to 100mb in textures.
Mods with additional loadscreens have even more.
So I thought if it isn't already there, is it possible to get enb to clean the vram from the loadscreens, after it's done loading and before starting the [save]game?

Installing a mod that gets rid of the loadscreen contents helped with my savegames.

something memory related
I recently did some memory measurement on win10 with this tool:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2006/? (SKSE plugin that measures it)

my pc is free from crapware except win10 itself. sli disabled.

it measures virtual memory 4096mb what is the vram (?) what is eventually limited to 4064mb under windows 10.
physical memory what never exceeds 1700-1800mb. I think this is what the tesv.exe uses (it does not measure the enboost.exe values)
and the page file what also is very close to the physical memory. mostly 4-5mb higher than physical memory. (?)

Now there is the cell loading stuttering under heavy modded (textures n stuff) skyrim. What I observed was:

Each time this "cell loading stutter" occurs, the page file is temporary lower than the physical memory value. basically in the moment of this stutter. after the stutter the pagefile is like +-5mb bigger like it normally is. I use SSD's only.

Correct me if I am wrong (since I try to understand things better). I thought to post this since this might contain any useful information.

regards

neuba