Please use english language
It is currently 18 Jan 2018, 15:35

All times are UTC

Forum rules

new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2018, 18:09 

ENBSeries wrote:
How to make equal properties to bring same fire shader - dont know. Try to compare parameters in nif (tech flags maybe) and set the same.

I tried comparing parameters yesterday and like @Xilandro said, I deduced it was a regular mesh because it did not have NiParticleSystem for the flame.
I was looking at a way of reverse engineering the neoclassicalsconcefire01.nif found in Gomorrah in order to apply 'Fire' to the oasistorch.

After trying for literally hours yesterday, I managed to speak with Weijiesen on Discord.
He fixed the mesh in under 2 minutes (!!!) to make it react as fire - he didn't tell me or show me how he did it, though. Goddamn him! :lol:

Tomoko
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 18:22 

Would it be possible to add in a brightness filter that could have various settings based on time of day? It seems the whole time of day framework is already implemented.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm having difficulty balancing my personal preset - I can get both night and day to look good but because ambient lighting doesn't affect water the bodies of water ingame glow at night.

Thanks.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 19:11 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, i cant do much now, having personal life problems which are not compatible with modding. Also i planned not touch Fallout3/NV any more.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2018, 19:49 

No problem, best of luck!