ENB for Emulators like Dolphin Possiblity

not under any category
  • Author

ENB for Emulators like Dolphin Possiblity

Hey, I am very much a newbie when it comes to ENB and other similar Injectors. I was wondering if it is possible to use ENB with Dolphin Emulator (official or ishiiruka)? My team and I working on Remastering Metroid Prime with high res textures and Material Maps (includes Normals, Spec and Bump). I was wondering if ENB could be used to provide better lighting and other effects that would make the textures and in particular, the Normal Maps stand out more? We are currently using Dolphin Ishiiruka which supports basic material maps along with Phong Lighting. The results we have at the moment are pretty cool by itself, but I suppose having something like an ENB would be a lot more beneficial? Correct me if I am wrong. Also, the Emulator is currently utilizing DirectX 11 as its main API. Would the ENB version from something like Skyrim Special Edition work? If so, how exactly? I know I have a lot of questions, but I thought it's worth a shot to ask.

Thank You for your time. :D

https://imgsli.com/MTM1ODY

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB for Emulators like Dolphin Possiblity

No, emulators too much mess original game and very big chances even if succeed with modding partially, new release of emulator ruin a lot of things.