Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

not under any category
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

As I'm feeling a bit lazy listing all the different animals around my neck of the woods I will simply link here ;)
http://www.wildsweden.com/about/the-wild-animals/

But yeah we have wolves and bears around here quite frequently and not so far away. Closest wolf packs and bears for the matter have been just 1 kilometer from my house or less.
And moose's and deer's have been as close as up to 1 meter with frequent visits on the yard, they like them apples in the summer and whatever they can find here during the winter :)
And that is while 5 Russkaja gontjaja dogs + 1 Petit basset griffon vendéen dog are barking like crazy at them :? They aren't as shy as most people is led to believe :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

pretty dangerous to go for a stroll at night around your place ;) if weather is good this weekend, might capture a few pics of kangaroos around here...

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not really actually, it's very rare that they do get as close as 1 kilometer and even rarer to hear of any humans that have been attacked by a wolf or bear.
But one should always be alert at night in the woods of course, a moose running towards a person is not something one want's to experience, they way quite a bit and thus have some force behind them and they have their antlers as well which can hurt if they hit you.

That would be awesome :) I would do the same if it hadn't been the annual moose hunting month this month, pretty much scared away from these parts now with all the shooting.
+ some idiot used dynamite or some other form of high explosives not far from my house, I felt the shock wave inside the house! so also a reason there aren't much wildlife around these parts at the time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I saw this page and thought of this thread right away. I really like how the artist made palettes for each natural scene. Not sure if useful but maybe folks can get some natural color ideas.

http://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blog ... f-the-wind

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

interesting read. i think its good for decorating room sense...

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I found a method of creating such palette previews of a shoot through quite easy means using Photoshop

Original photo;

Palette version;

So thanks for presenting that link to the palette shots which lead me to creating my own sets.
Will make it easier to grab the initial RGB colors for a certain type of effect by reducing the amount of color shades and baking them into squres. Might reduce the finetuning between photograph and CK/In-game rendering a bit.

*sensei*

Quite interesting stuff with the palettes ;)
My sister made these shots this year and gave me the permission to upload them. I hope they aren't to large in file size:

Click the images for full size.

Intel Core i5-3570 @ 4.00GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 DirectCU ii 4GB Vram | Win7 64bit on Samsung SSD 840 120GB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The file size is no problem for me at least.
And I'm glad you where given permission from your sister to upload her pics here :)
Kudos to you, and your sister of course for taking the shoots ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Wow, what such beauty of landscapes, very much like Skyrim!! Where are these places?

Flickr Gallery

*master*

WoodsOfYpres wrote: Image
Замечал такую хрень когда свет от солнца попадает на глаза тени становятся красноватыми.