Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

not under any category
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Real life photos, for ENB inspiration ;)

Ok good then I didn't make a fool out of myself at least :lol:
Yeah you're right didn't notice that before, adding that to the weather shoots I have for ELE ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

we went bush walking yesterday... a bit of landscaping.

Flickr Gallery

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No walkabout then, maybe next time ;)

No but in all seriousness, lovely country you have there and great too see some more out of the city landscape from you :)

*sensei*

Ohkay
That tree is really wicked! Never seen a tree like that before. Now I'm very curious about where you live. :)
Last edited by insomnia_jt on 22 Oct 2013, 07:21, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Australia, the exact location I do not know as I've never been or seen that place before now :P

*sensei*

I had a feeling it was Australia. I thought it could be South Africa at first but it's not as flat as Australia is. Would love to go there sometime... That and New Zeeland, and probably Iceland, are my dream travels.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

im from Melbourne, Australia. that place of pics is near where i lives. its a national park. those trees are called gumtree. the twisted one's are over 100yo. the younger version are those straight one's. they are native to this part of world just like pine trees where you are. i often goes here for walks during hot days... my dream destination for travel, somewhere with no people, the remote the better ;)

Flickr Gallery

*sensei*

Ah, well it looks really cool. I heard on the radio yesterday there was a big fire not far from Sydney. :( So sad to see all those old trees go to waste.

I would love to go hiking and camping deep in the wild. Northern Sweden would suffice though as I'm no Bear Grylls. ;) Though where I live right now is pretty silent and remote. A few years ago, I had just finished my night shift and was going to bed. I looked outside my window and a huge moose was standing 20 meters outside my window with her three calfs, one of them was just next to my mailbox about 8-10 meters from me.
Amazing moment which I've never gonna forget.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

bush fires happens here all the time. sydney has about 100 fires burning across the state last week. still burning though... yep sad shit happens cos stupid people lit them mostly. in my state, couple of years ago, bush fire was burning for a month with about 200 deaths. i like the quietness and the wideness, probably get myself a farm in my old age... one day :) do you get many wildlife visitors where you live? you and Jawz are the luckiest to have lives in such beautifulest of places :D

Flickr Gallery

*sensei*

Well, we have deer, red deer, roe deer, wild boar and moose as our biggest mammals. But we have a few species of eagles too like the sea eagle. Only seen one in my entire life.
We don't have bears and wolves down here. Allthough occasionally we get a stray wolf looking for a pack to join but it's extremely rare.
I think Jawz has bears and wolves though.
You guys though have corall reefs and huge sea creatures and all sorts of unique creatures like koalas. Ahhh koalas... Used to adore them when I was little. :) I love snorkling around corall reefs. On our honeymoon we went to the Maldives. There I saw a sea turtle... That was cool. :D Wish I could take one home with me. :lol: