Need urgent help. Injector causes skyrim Crash.

not under any category
  • Author

Need urgent help. Injector causes skyrim Crash.

Hi.
Thanks to --JawZ-- i got the injector working properly. I had constantly overwritten the enbseries.dll with an older version -.-

I thought that using Injector instead of wrapper would allow me to run other software that uses the d3d9.dll file?

Skyrim crashes while having Dxtory in the background. How can i fix this?
There is no other recording software that enables me to record skyrim with good enough fps.

I'm working on a big project. Making a skyrim movie for a new skyrim song.
The song and the movie will be presented at a concert with thousands of people.
Thing is that i have to do the movie @ 5760x1080. Nvidia surround.
There will be many gamers on the concert and i want to feature the best possible looking skyrim and thats with this enb!
Now i must get this working.

I will credit any one who helps me fix this and ofc you Boris Vorontsov for making this awsome enb series.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Need urgent help. Injector causes skyrim Crash.

Don't have dxtory as it's commercial software which i don't need at all and it require .net framework which can't be installed on my version of OS. Try to run other games with the different versions of the mod and with injector, may be it's only skyrim mod specific changes, but if mod do not work in any condition with dxtory, it's unfixable from my side. Download 0.076 generic first, then may be something very old. Also try other similar mods like fxaa.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Forgot that with virtualbox i cant try to run dxtory, but with some other game (smaller and not hard linked to Steam). How much time do i have in case if will try to fix? And do you know that only single display supported by enbseries, so you can't record from three displays simultaneously? Don't think 5760x1080 is taken from single one. And what i can't do is multidisplay support, it's expensive for me.

You mean that with enb active i cannot record from 3 monitors?
With surround view 3 monitors act as 1 monitor.
And i have recorded with fraps 5760x1080 and it works, though fraps is very damanding and 22 fps is the max i get. Thats why i want to use Dxtory.

The concert is in June so 2 months.
If you would look into it, it would be insainly nice of you and my appreciation humongous :)

The injector it is supposed to work with other mods that also uses that d3d9 so it should work with dxtory.
So there might be something els, another reason for why it crashes.
Ill do some testing and ask around in the dxtory forum.

Thanks for your help

Wohoo :P

I am very happy to have proven me wrong :D

I just got Skyrim with enb and Dxtory to work and with my settings now i get 35 fps while recording :D

It seems its the SKSE that's causing the problem. I did tests earlier by running without skse, but that was loading a gamesave.
I started a new game without skse and it worked. So my game save caused the crash without skse.

Any way thanks a lot for the help :)
I will post link to the video once it is done.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Well, glad you found issue before i started debugging :lol: