ENB not working in Gta V

about everything
  • Author

ENB not working in Gta V

ENB series is not working in my Gta anymore. It used to work in previous versions but now it seems not to. Idk if it is cuz there is an error in the ENB files, and error in the game itself, or that ENB is not working anymore with Rockstar. Its sad cuz it was great to be able to customize all visual things of the game to make it look awesome

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: ENB not working in Gta V

If you meant game update around 1.5 months ago, set game compatibility with Windows 7. I did workaround to this issue, but Rage plugin loader is not compatible with it and people prefer to have other mods installed.

ENBSeries wrote: 10 Sep 2023, 18:12 If you meant game update around 1.5 months ago, set game compatibility with Windows 7. I did workaround to this issue, but Rage plugin loader is not compatible with it and people prefer to have other mods installed.
I already tried that, but i also have reshade installed in the game, so when i set the game compatibility to windows 7, either it just crashes, or only enb turns on and not reshade or the opposite. I never get to make both programs to work, and if i do, the game looks totally glitched

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Then i can't help. It's R* introduced bugs.

ENBSeries wrote: 11 Sep 2023, 08:20 Then i can't help. It's R* introduced bugs.
At least, do u think this problem will be fixed in future updates? Or should i downgrade the game (although i dont have the scripthookv for previous updates, only for current one)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No idea. Their last update made game under Windows 7 unsusable, crashes after 1-2 minutes of play (without any mods installed). And so much time passed, but they did nothing, so probably they don't care about fixing bugs.