Any chance of an ENBseries for Starfield ?

about everything
  • Author
*master*

Any chance of an ENBseries for Starfield ?

Didnt find this topic in the forum, I thought I should ask about it.

PhoenixVivid ENB for SSE / Phoenix Cinematic ENB for Fallout 4
Imaginarium ENB for SSE / Insanity ENB for Skyrim LE
NCW ENB for Fallout 4 / Somber Phantasy ENB for SSE

My Nexus Page

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Any chance of an ENBseries for Starfield ?

I am unsatisfied with the game and how community treat me and my work recently, so the chance i invest time in Starfield is low.

I use ENB almost since the begining with Skyrim, i never said anything, never posted here... But i look regulary your forum for years now! And when i want to do a run on TES or Fallout i can't do it without ENB!
So when i read your post, i feel a bit sorry... Of course i was looking for an Starfield update but anyaway...

Just wanted to thank you once, thank you because like many of people i spent hours playing with ENB and it helped me a LOT to have an immersive experience!

So from France, just you know... Thank you for what you did for more than a decade now! Merci!

I just want to say that the community is really just the loud minority, in my opinion, meanwhile the vast majority of people would be using ENB.

Grazie from Italy. I hope you'll change idea and if not you have your reasons. Thank you anyway for you big contribution in the gaming community

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I too appreciate all the work you have done with ENB over the years, and would love to see a version for Starfield, but I also respect your decision if you do not want to make one. I hope you are doing well, in any case. Thank you Boris.

ENBSeries wrote: 05 Sep 2023, 22:10 I am unsatisfied with the game and how community treat me and my work recently, so the chance i invest time in Starfield is low.
Well I for one appreciate all that you've done for the modding community as a whole for all these days and there are a LOT of people out there that really do appreciate your work. It would be a shame to not have a working ENB
for Starfield so I do hope you change your mind on it. I personally am enjoying it and with the 1000 mods already available I can't imagine not having ENB for it that would be horrible :cry:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First of all, dx12/vulkan games are very difficult to modify the way i do it. Second, cause of liars about me, now "no shake hands" status, youtubers and journalists avoid posting any news about this project to not be attacked by crowd of idiots who decided that i'm homophobe, transophobe, racist, and so on. People of skyrim and gta community changed boots quickly and joined waves of hate. So enb for Starfield can't be widely known because of such people. And i don't want to spend my time on giving something to them, especially for free, they thought telling shit about me not gonna influence them? Good luck waiting till somebody will make mod like mine.

ENBSeries wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 12:20 First of all, dx12/vulkan games are very difficult to modify the way i do it. Second, cause of liars about me, now "no shake hands" status, youtubers and journalists avoid posting any news about this project to not be attacked by crowd of idiots who decided that i'm homophobe, transophobe, racist, and so on. People of skyrim and gta community changed boots quickly and joined waves of hate. So enb for Starfield can't be widely known because of such people. And i don't want to spend my time on giving something to them, especially for free, they thought telling shit about me not gonna influence them? Good luck waiting till somebody will make mod like mine.
A: i dont know how or why anybody would view you like that, and if they do, they probably aren't the brightest people around.
B: about you not liking the game, making an enb would probably change that for a lot of people, including myself, who went to this website hoping for an improvement to an already decent game
if you're not going to do it, this game's modding scene might honestly fail, which was a huge marketing point for bethesda. I dont know anything about making mods or making something close to an enb, but people care about enjoying this game, and you are very good at making that happen for a lot of games.

aemxr514 wrote: 09 Sep 2023, 15:55 A: i dont know how or why anybody would view you like that, and if they do, they probably aren't the brightest people around.
B: about you not liking the game, making an enb would probably change that for a lot of people, including myself, who went to this website hoping for an improvement to an already decent game
if you're not going to do it, this game's modding scene might honestly fail, which was a huge marketing point for bethesda. I dont know anything about making mods or making something close to an enb, but people care about enjoying this game, and you are very good at making that happen for a lot of games.
It's mostly a small group of morons on Reddit and NexusMods posting on unmoderated or poorly-moderated forums.
They've tried to character assassinate quite a few prominent mod authors so Boris isn't alone in this.