Orange City Lights FiveM.

about everything
  • Author

Orange City Lights FiveM.

How can i fix the orange lights in the city while using ENB?

I installed some mods for FiveM that makes all the street lights white, while not using ENB the city does not have the orange tint while i drive through it (from a distance it has the tint), but while using ENB from a distance the city is white, and when i get close it gets back to redish orange...
The ENB gui does not work for some reason (might be because of fivem) but i can change the ENB settings in the .ini files.

I will leave some pics for refrence:

https://imgur.com/a/0ZlIHnA

I really think the city and the game looks way better with white lights, and i hope anyone knows a fix for this..
I will leave the ENB .ini files and a picture with the graphic settings i use.

Graphic settings:
https://imgur.com/a/N6lls1Z

The .ini files:
Download

Virustotal of the files:
enblocal.ini
enbseries.ini

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Orange City Lights FiveM.

Few times asked by players, but that's not enbseries related, something else. On the contrary, enbseries have it's own color filter which allow change colors of street lights. And FiveM unsupported anyway, i can't give any advice.

Re: Orange City Lights FiveM.

ENBSeries wrote: 05 Aug 2023, 23:11 Few times asked by players, but that's not enbseries related, something else. On the contrary, enbseries have it's own color filter which allow change colors of street lights. And FiveM unsupported anyway, i can't give any advice.
I it's not enbseries related, why is it that when i use enb the lights change? i did not try it on gtav game only fivem, cause my rockstar acc got hacked and can't play gtav at the moment, but idk why it makes the lighting orageis red in the city while i use enb on fivem...