fsx with enb

about everything
  • Author

fsx with enb

fsx (ms flighsimulator x) works nicely with older generic enb.
is there any chance to make it work with a memory boost capable enb ?

i have a scenario with extended autogen/scenery settings which works amazingly but after some time i get the out of memory error because sceney blows up the fsx.exe to 3,1GB and above which leads to ctd. im looking for a enb setup working like in skyrim with an enb helper thread solving this problem.
i tried some skyrim enb (0.303 and 0.349) but they didn't work. fsx won't even start.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: fsx with enb

No, ENBoost is made only for certain games, it's not generic.

thank you for feedback. in skyrim your enboost works like a charm. my game would not run without it. thank you for that great work!
it was just a hope that there is an (easy?) way to make it work with fsx.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Developing of generic mmod like this is possible, but time consuming, most people do not know such things possible, so just a fact that i can release it will not make it any popular, i know this from past experience and dont want repeat mistakes.

you would have at least my full support ;) so i hope that at least 1000 people enter this thread and beg you for this mod :) i think there is still a fsx community not at least because now it's fun and eye catching with the capable hardware and max settings.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Things are not so easy, even when i tried to advirtise my mod on different forums, very few people were interested. I cant waste my life when there is no support from users, i better do my job and live my own life.

still hoping that you can have a look at this if your are not too busy :) another candidate would be GTR2. but it's all a wish. don't take it too serious. i'm already happy with your work for oblivion and skyrim.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, i cant, life is going worse and worse in my country, i have to earn money for the future to save my ass instead of modding for fun as i did before.