Please use english language
It is currently 20 Jan 2018, 09:10

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2017, 07:12 

I have updated my OS to the Fall Creators rs3 preview. Boris' VRam Test Tool for DX9 reports 43840. Yay. You will note no signs of great joy here, as I just ran a test of Skyrim LE using ENBoost version 292 with NO MODS and am getting ~50 fps avg. sprinting between Riverwood and the Gaurdian Standing Stones. In Windows 7, same ENB settings but fully modded I get about the same FPS. It is early days yet, and I think that there will be a learning curve, but for the moment it only looks sort of promising...

Tomoko
PostPosted: 27 Aug 2017, 14:53 
*sensei*

I never noticed a real difference between FPS rates on my win7 and win10 builds. For me the issues was crashes based on more limited memory. I could be totally wrong (not a graphics tech person) but I didn't think the purpose for enbboost was to increase FPS as much as it was to provide more memory and stability to the game.

My FPS is fine in win10 - what I want is some more stability and the ability to run as many mods as I did in win7.