Is ENBseries for Skyrim SE still being worked on?

about everything
  • Author

Is ENBseries for Skyrim SE still being worked on?

I plan to stick with the original skyrim until visuals for SSE catch up. However that cant really happen until enb support is there. Is work still being done to improve features or is this the most SSE will be getting?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Is ENBseries for Skyrim SE still being worked on?

I don't think Skyrim SE will get even 1/4 of features available in ENBSeries for old Skyrim and it's not because of me, but how Bethesda made their dx11 engine and this game porting.

Is there anything that can still be done what so ever? Also while I doubt it have you had any communication with Bethesda on this topic?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm continue working on mod for Skyrim SE. No, i don't talk to Bethesda developers, it's non of their business, they don't care about such things.

You are one reason why skyrim is still quite popular and i think it is in Bethesdas interest to keep the game popular. They are still working on the game, so if you would make a suggestion for them, i truely believe they would do something in that direction.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No, you wrong. Almost all developers are very selfish and arrogant, they hate accept mistakes, because it makes them feel less cool than they think about themselves. Me too sometime have this issue and trying to fight with such behavior.

*master*

This is good news, I switched to win10 and my Oldrim is crippled. So getting ready to make the switch to SSE. We got SKSE coming out next month so things should be getting better.

Thanks for all your work Boris, a ton of people are in the shadows waiting for a SSEenb. :P

Cheers!

I always thought original Skyrim with mods looks much better then SE with mods.