New Option in ini

about everything
  • Author

New Option in ini

Please make new option in ini like "DisableTutorial". That disable message on game start like "Press Shift+Enter..." or "SOME EFFECT TURNED OFF!" and etc. Thx.

edit: for skyrim 2011.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: New Option in ini

No, that made for users who don't worry about learning how mod works, but drop shit about it when something to works. And if i'll do what you requesting, every preset maker will use this feature in bad way, same as they use enblocal.ini in presets, which must not be included.

I do not agree that it would be. The user who is consciously aware off all the nuances. I think this is an extra reassurance. In which is not necessary.

In defense of his opinion I give the facts. I have an assembly, which is used by thousands of users. I have a great experience with a lot of users. And I can say with certainty, the inscription does not help beginners. They still do not understand their meaning, and the more they do there in this terrible look on their menus. Believe the man who deals every day with the users.

in any case, it's your decision, and I'm sorry that you do not consider options for improving their product. I have not much to complex sentences, but it makes no sense to write, even if such a simple solution is rejected.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sound like i don't have many users to deal with... Users never read documentation, but they do read popup messages, even if they do not understand what they means, as soon as message is red, they come here to tell about issue. And you are the first person who asking this, while i was asked long time ago (few times) to print information on screen.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Guy on ReShade forums who requested similar thing later admitted to want it to obfuscate the fact that its ReShade underneath and not a mere config. Just saying.