Submitting the source code to Github?

about everything
  • Author

Submitting the source code to Github?

Hi devs,

Thank you for all your service.

Have you ever considered releasing the source code to Github (or similar)? A lot of people want to see ENB for Skyrim Special Edition so a collaboration of more developers might speed things up and sometimes it's also good to get some other eyes on your project :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Submitting the source code to Github?

No, i never release sources because know very well how everybody likes hexing to make "their own" mods. On the contrary, i made some code changes to protect from freaks. And about progress with development, i don't see any from existing similar mods when they were released. Not many people are so crazy to waste time for this.

ENBSeries wrote:No, i never release sources because know very well how everybody likes hexing to make "their own" mods. On the contrary, i made some code changes to protect from freaks. And about progress with development, i don't see any from existing similar mods when they were released. Not many people are so crazy to waste time for this.
I understand.

Would you ever consider "hiring" other developers? Not actual paying them but some voulenteer-work with some big non-disclosure agreement?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know. The problem is that work i do in the mod is not the kind which can be split between several people, unless they stay in same room and see what i'm doing. It's not multitask type of work, unfortunately.