Thank you Boris!

about everything
  • Author
*master*

Thank you Boris!

I just wanted to take the time to publicly thank you for making ENB Series. You have made my gaming experience so much better than it otherwise would have been. Whether you realize it or not, I believe you have changed the face of PC gaming, and given rise to various post-process injectors(I know ENB does much more than post-process.)

Anyway, THANK YOU BORIS!

If I had a job, I would gladly send you monthly donations. I am so grateful for your work.

Re: Thank you Boris!

TreyM wrote:I just wanted to take the time to publicly thank you for making ENB Series. You have made my gaming experience so much better than it otherwise would have been. Whether you realize it or not, I believe you have changed the face of PC gaming, and given rise to various post-process injectors(I know ENB does much more than post-process.)

Anyway, THANK YOU BORIS!

If I had a job, I would gladly send you monthly donations. I am so grateful for your work.
I feel very much the same way, I remember the first time I installed a ENB profile and how amazed I was at the sheer magnitude that it changed the game visually. and like many others have just been silently using his amazing gift he has given us. I would also like to give him a second thank you for how quickly he has developed a ENB for Skyrim SE, I remember reading a thread that he and many of our ENB profile makers where speaking about the stupid way they went about changing the game visually and how much of a utter pain in the ass it was going to be and the massive time sink it was going to be as well. Now all I wait for is SKSE(SE) to be released and I will convert over ;)

Yeah, I feel the same way too. Not much to say, just a big thank you form making my (and countless others) gaming sessions so much more enjoyable.

*master*

Yeah, thanks man.... What you do is on a whole other level than most, and the fact that you do this for free and to better your skills is completely awesome. Just incase enough people don't say it, THANKS :)