generic ENB injector

about everything
  • Author

generic ENB injector

Hi i need some help .
Is it possible to use the generic ENB injector with any game?

I want to use it with Reshade Framework and some 3d fix dlls.

THX in advance

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: generic ENB injector

No, it's impossible. Libraries themselves need to connect to the game after injecting.

Hi thanks for reply ,,
maybe i was not concrete enough
i want to use ENB and than inject the enb files via generic injector into the game. Then want to use the enblocal.ini and use the proxifunction to run the reshade.dll.

(This is done for example if u use the Skyrim realvison enb, but here Boris a enb that has a specific wraper and injector version implemeted in the Skyrim ENB)

THX

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That's possible, but only for games which are based on dx9, because all injector versions of ENBSeries are dx9 only at this moment. ReShade works with dx9 already, so i don't see any sense to inject it via proxy of my mod. Cheats or other libraries are more useful for loading like that.

Hi, got it.

For your info.
I do have following .dll s
Game is GTA5 (enb, DX11) Fallout4 (enb, DX11), The witcher 3 (no enb DX11)
ENB d3d11.dll
Helix fix d3d11_helix.
Reshade64.dll (dxgi.dll)
and vireio .dll for oculus rift.
Gta 5 runs with helix fix, reshade, and enb
but i do need to inject one more dll to enable vierio or vorpx dll to work with oculus rift.
Is there a way to inject multiple dll s to a game though
Here is a link there is someone using a 64bit dll with your generic injector
http://reshade.me/forum/general-discuss ... files#9409
THX for support

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Amount of libraries are limited by the "train" made from them, initproxyfunctions connect every other library. But if you just need to load any library to the process without autoattaching d3d functions, then it can be done by programming another dll which loading libraries which you need. This is simple, i think even c++ tutorials have such code fully done. "Asi loader" may be utilized also, in that case you just need to change extention of your libraries to asi (but not all of them). In my mod i can't attach more than one library as proxy with connecting d3d functions to it, it's simply impossible, but that proxy may have similar functionality and load one more library.
I've puchased some hardware to create DYI vr tracking system, probably will have similar issues like yours, don't know yet.