Chat feature for website

about everything
  • Author
*master*

Chat feature for website

Boris, would you consider adding chat to the website? They have it over at https://taleoftwowastelands.com and it's a great way for users to help each other out. Maybe too much trouble but you could try it out and see how it goes :D ?

*sensei*

Re: Chat feature for website

Bump for this, good idea :)
May i also add that would like for a feature that puts the site into dark mode, it's easier/helpful for weak eyes.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Chat feature for website

LucidAPs
On the contrary, dark/black background stresses eyes much more and it's very awful for hq crt or plasma displays.

number6
Users do not use chat here, they just downloading mod and leave or check news page and leave. I see this in server statistics. Also in the past i had guestbook which was used for fast questions and answers without registration, that's why i did a forum where simpler to find answers. But it's not the only problem, there are lot of users... let's just say imbeciles, which posted bullshit in guestbook from my name (especially russians and ukranians). I ignore any site improvements because of that, forum is the only thing which allow managing crapflow and filter it out. I'm so happy to not have (amost) any more here gta fans, it's so much relaxing now.