"milk drinker" in real world usage?

about everything
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

"milk drinker" in real world usage?

Well, me and another guy in Chinese forum is arguing about whether "milk drinker" can be used as a insult in real life.

I think that saying someone a milk drinker is like referring him/she as a crying baby and couldn't handle the real deal.
He said only those who played skyrim understand what it means.

So, What do you guys think?

*sensei*

Re: "milk drinker" in real world usage?

Honestly I think people nowadays are so fucking political correct and can be insulted from everything. Lighten up people!

Yeah you can call someone a milk drinker. You can call me that if you want. :D
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

For me these words rather means bad person who said them, not offensive at all, just make me laugh how naive and limited speaker is. There are things which don't really deserve to be proud of, including drinking beer instead of water and smoking huge cigar. Check the american junior's movies, frequently someone call others "chicken" and "are you afraid, chicken?", it's totally their culture specific problem, russians do not react on this (unless drunk, then it will be the fight).

*master*

In English, it's a fairly established quip. It can be most commonly found in Westerns - though I'm not sure if that's because it was used in the 1700s, or if we started to associate it with them through movie scripts copying each other. (Example)