ENBSeries GUI tool?

about everything
  • Author

ENBSeries GUI tool?

Is there a program that lets you edit ENB settings with a Graphical User Interface, instead of editing .ini files? I'm all confused about the .ini file editing, I don't know what most things do and I don't know what some good settings are.

Re: ENBSeries GUI tool?

There is an *.ini file with its variables, and there is a description of those variables and their settings on site here. It is possible to merge configuration file and description together, to make some GUI software with "sliders" and "popups", but this wont make a lot of sense. The only difference here is that instead of reading offsite you'll be reading same info in your program.

If you were talking about some program with a game screenshot in it, changing the way it looks on every slider movement, I think it is impossible or too difficult to create such a tool, because the settings of enbseries are really complex and there are many settings and numerous combinations of them.

You can easy make your own config, if you:
1) Read carefully description of settings and variables and realise what they are capable of.
2) Think of the way you want the game to look like.
3) Step by step, parameter after parameter, change the configuration file to achieve your goal.
YES THIS REQUIRES SOME TIME end effort!!! No pain - no gain. :mrgreen:
Last edited by aaaa on 07 Jan 2012, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

EssGeeDee

OK, I'll have a go, I'm not too confident in how it'll turn out even with the tute there. I was going to link to an example of what I'm seeking, like that FXAA Injector tool on the Skyrim Nexus (but for some reason it's set to Hidden, so it's not available)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, in practice hud not help for everybody, only understanding how it works and what you need. It's like piano - many keys, but to make music you need to learn something. Simple parameters like saturation, contrast and brightness are useless for increasing realism or totally chaning the game look. I have some code for hud, but not sure release it or not.