Questions about posting in gallery from a noob

about everything
  • Author

Questions about posting in gallery from a noob

Hey guys I am a long time lurker in the Skyrim enb gallery and am wondering if it is frowned upon to post screenshots from someone else's config? I've got a decent stash of them that I would like to share to kind of.. give back you know? Also I could probably reference what config I was using in a particular shot if that is ideal. Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Questions about posting in gallery from a noob

Hey there, and welcome aboard. All kinds of screenshots obtained with ENB are appreciated, and of course it's even better if you can mention the preset you used - from the author's point of view it's always cool to see someone use your preset, and it will also give other users some kind of idea how the preset looks, possibly getting more users interested in it, etc.

Alright cool! :D
So who's a good image host? And what resolution should my posts be in? My screenshots are 1920x1080.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

As long as you're a new user, use imgur. I guess it's not too bad otherwise either, at least it's fast.

I'd say 1920x1080 is fine, but maybe not go much higher because otherwise the screens will be very hard to see for those on laptops, tablets and whatnot.

Oh jeez my screenshots are big I think I'll try and shrink/downsample(?) to 720p in future posts :D