Please use english language
It is currently 20 Nov 2017, 17:07

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Bayonetta
PostPosted: 26 Apr 2017, 05:38 
*sensei*

Was a bit short on time today, but managed to take care of one of my previous issues....updated preset to v1.0.

Umbra ENB ReShade v1.0 UPDATED 04/28/2017

Can anyone else confirm if the ENB SSAO/SSIL is working for them?

Last edited by Bronze316 on 29 Apr 2017, 04:00, edited 2 times in total.

Tomoko
PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017, 07:57 
*master*

Yes its working for me. It's not a huge change, but I do see it and can tell that its on when toggling on/off.

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2017, 21:23 
*master*

Boris - I noticed you mentioned that you can use shader files from Skyrim/Dragon's Dogma, etc, and you have DOF in there and in your shots, it appears, my question is, does the DOF shader use the Skyrim name of enbeffectprepass.fx or like Dragon's Dogma of enbgamedepthoffield.fx ??? Thanks. Also, did I read correctly that only Interior Day is the field to edit in the different files? Thanks.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017, 05:25 
*master*

ibbanez wrote:
Yes its working for me. It's not a huge change, but I do see it and can tell that its on when toggling on/off.

Could you show some comparison screenshots or let us know some areas/levels where the toggling would produce a difference. I set everything SSAO/SSIL to its highest quality possible and I see 0-pixel difference when toggling SSAO/SSIL effect on and off within the game.

i7 3770K @ 4.8Ghz | P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 16GB @ 2200Mhz | GTX 1080 @ 2100/11000Mhz | Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD-280 Pro | 768GB SSD | 2TB HDD | Corsair 850W | Eizo Foris FG2421 1080p Turbo 240 MVA | Logitech G402 | Razer BlackWidow | Windows 10 Pro

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017, 08:37 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ibbanez
Yes, depth of field is enbeffectprepass.fx file. Dragon's Dogma game dof is replacement of internal one, while Bayonetta don't have it. And yes, interior day parameter is only active for tweaking, i can't find any mention of time of the day in the game yet.

MonarchX
It's really hard to see in this game, because lighting is not contrast enough and game have lightmaps.

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017, 17:16 

OFF TOPIC

Boris, Do have plans to launch ENBSeries from the Witcher 3 ?????

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2017, 17:35 

Nice Enb-Reshade preset but set button for disable Blur or Dof from reshade

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017, 03:57 
*sensei*

Ibbanez,

Thanks for confirming! It's strange, but for some reason I can't see any change in my game with the ENB SSAO/SSIL enabled/disabled, even with extreme values. My performance sure takes a hit though, so for now I have it disabled in my preset. I'm an AMD user (RX 480), not sure if that has anything to do with it. :roll:

MonarchX,

Are you using an AMD GPU? I'm having the same issue.

Chavolatra,

I've updated the preset again with a DOF toggle to make things fair for all users, and I've also disabled ENB SSAO/SSIL (results in performance boost) until I can figure out why it's not showing any effect in my game. ReShade MXAO is still enabled and works ok as an alternative in the meantime. Use the version I updated on April 28th.

Boris,

I'm able to see the effect of the ReShade MXAO (combined AO and IL) when I toggle it on/off with the Numpad5 key, but still no luck with your SSAO/SSIL. There's something else happening on my end, and I'll need to investigate further as this is the first time the effect has not worked properly for me in a supported game. I don't want to waste your time, because it looks like it's working on your end. I'm thinking that it might be an AMD specific issue, just waiting for others feedback.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017, 04:11 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Chavolatra
No, it's too late to develop for this game, unfortunately all mods are wasting of time if game is getting old, except very rare cases and seems Witcher not one of them according to Witcher 2 experience. I ignored this game at release time because as usual it had many bugs and game developers released patches often, which makes modding much harder, so i knew there is almost no chance to do the mod.

Bronze316
I didn't notice anything AMD specific only, but who knows... In my game video options everything maxed, even msaa turned on and ssao, try too.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017, 04:40 

[quote="ENBSeries"]Chavolatra
No, it's too late to develop for this game, unfortunately all mods are wasting of time if game is getting old, except very rare cases and seems Witcher not one of them according to Witcher 2 experience. I ignored this game at release time because as usual it had many bugs and game developers released patches often, which makes modding much harder, so i knew there is almost no chance to do the mod.

But the witcher 3 is fantastic RPG from all times hahaha. NEVER later for modding this game.I like enb and reshade
Lower modding