Please use english language
It is currently 23 Apr 2017, 19:34

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2014, 17:38 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Considering the beta source engine VTMB uses, cripples every texture to pieces, they are fine.
Pre source engine doesn't even work with usual normal maps, instead it uses them like a specular map but it already uses specular maps, which makes about zero sense.
I admit I haven't figured out how that horrible piece of shit works, but we all know how shitty source games look for the last 6 years.

These skins were used with enb(bloom, dof, bump mapping+detail) + sweetfx (smaa + lumasharpen), which I would advise everybody to use.
Nvidia Inspector Ambient occlusion, high quality textures and downsampling are also advised.
- Patch 9.0 it out
- Make sure to get another cool mod with additional gameplay like clanmod or final nights.

I only included the diffuse maps in the download. Specular and normal maps made a lot of problems, which I never fixed.

I included the eye mod and my teeth mod
Characters with changes: Damsel, Lacroix, Skelter, Jack, Venus, VV, Beckett, Bertram, Jeanette

Put it into your Vampire Bloodlines folder, than it should work. Hopefully there aren't any problems.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-928 ... k.rar.html

Tomoko
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2014, 18:20 

Thanks dude, I appreciate it.

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2014, 21:05 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Pfuscher wrote:
Considering the beta source engine VTMB uses, cripples every texture to pieces, they are fine.
Pre source engine doesn't even work with usual normal maps, instead it uses them like a specular map but it already uses specular maps, which makes about zero sense.
I admit I haven't figured out how that horrible piece of shit works, but we all know how shitty source games look for the last 6 years.

These skins were used with enb(bloom, dof, bump mapping+detail) + sweetfx (smaa + lumasharpen), which I would advise everybody to use.
Nvidia Inspector Ambient occlusion, high quality textures and downsampling are also advised.
- Patch 9.0 it out
- Make sure to get another cool mod with additional gameplay like clanmod or final nights.

I only included the diffuse maps in the download. Specular and normal maps made a lot of problems, which I never fixed.

I included the eye mod and my teeth mod
Characters with changes: Damsel, Lacroix, Skelter, Jack, Venus, VV, Beckett, Bertram, Jeanette

Put it into your Vampire Bloodlines folder, than it should work. Hopefully there aren't any problems.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-928 ... k.rar.html

Thank you much! This game is awesome :) I only played it for the first time recently so another playthrough sounds about right :)

Does ENB SSAO work ok in this game? I have an AMD card so no nvidia AO available.

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2014, 21:13 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

enb AO is working, dunno if for Radeon though.
But it has many many issues and you'll google quite some time to get it kinda working.
Would be cool if you guys post some screens with the new skins.

There are some texture mods and other skins for that game, too. But be careful some are the same resolution as vanilla with worse textures.

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2014, 17:39 

Yeah, ENB works on Radeon cards--I have one myself. It doesn't look very good though. It's super noisy and jittery no matter what settings.

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 17:58 
*sensei*

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2014, 19:31 

hey dpeasent would you care to share your gothic settings with me. Was that G3 or Arcania?

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014, 12:04 
*master*

способ установки | installation way

нужно изменить это | еdit this
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\Alice Madness Returns\AliceGame\Config\
AliceEngine.ini

из этого | from this

PP_DesaturationMultiplier=1.0
PP_HighlightsMultiplier=1.0
PP_MidTonesMultiplier=1.0
PP_ShadowsMultiplier=1.0

к этому | to this

PP_DesaturationMultiplier=0.0
PP_HighlightsMultiplier=3
PP_MidTonesMultiplier=1.0
PP_ShadowsMultiplier=0.0

в свойствах файла выберите только чтение | in properties chose reading only

Attachments:
Unzip Me.zip [388.35 KiB]
Downloaded 57 times

http://youtu.be/Rb8UFqpX134

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2014, 15:39 
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Alice madness returns not worth modding, it's great game, but have a lot of transparent objects which dissallow any manipulations in 3d space and blending of ssao properly. Also post processing changes a lot in each location, so something generic will broke the look of the game (but sometime i hate it, damned UE crap). The only thing require changes is bloom, it very strong sometime and produce oversaturated overexposed images. I tried to make the mod for it, but came to conclusions like that after logging.

Post subject: ENB in Runes of Magic
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2014, 11:58 
del

Last edited by CeaRes on 20 Jul 2015, 00:16, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next