VKVII - Some mods for Oblivion - Textures and Intro

only graphic related modifications here
  • Author

VKVII - Some mods for Oblivion - Textures and Intro

I have released some mods for Oblivion, one of them just a couple of weeks ago after a long time I wasn't able to play or mod.

If anyone is interested, the most recent texture packs are the complete race of Khajiit and Argonian, and the Cathedrals.

Then there is the last mod, Intro, that is different from the others before, because it's video instead of textures.
I've remade the 2 Oblivion intro sequences (1920x1080), which is a small thing since they are short but for me it's been quite a challenge because I remade them from scratch and I never worked before on sequences to reproduce identical (or almost identical).
I have dissected the original intros and replicated the same effects on the newly created elements, map loop and transformation in motion of the title.

Thanks to ENB I made the Argonian and Khajiit race above anything else, which have been very difficult because I wanted the skin to stand out in a certain way and with no ENB I wouldn't have even bothered.

But I should put my thanks to Boris in every and each of my pages because in the end I still play and mod thanks to ENB; I will do so.
And if we will get ENB+ENBoost for Oblivion, I will be glad to share the largest maps for everything.

Since I cannot post links or images (maybe because I'm a new user), just search for: moddb VKVII Cathedrals - VKVII Skin Khajiit - VKVII Skin Argonian - VKVII Intro.

You can check my oldest ones too: moddb VKVII Clutter Mages Guild - VKVII Stonewalks - VKVII Castles - VKVII Cyrodiil Map - VKVII Anvil - VKVII Imperial City.

Long live this awesome game!
Have fun in Cyrodiil!

Re: VKVII - Some mods for Oblivion - Textures and Intro

I cannot edit the OP but I can post pics now and links.

VKVII Oblivion Head Khajiit

VKVII Oblivion Intro

VKVII Oblivion Cathedrals

VKVII Oblivion Skin Khajiit

VKVII Oblivion Skin Argonian

VKVII Oblivion Imperial City

VKVII Oblivion Cyrodiil Map

VKVII Oblivion Castles

VKVII Oblivion Anvil

VKVII Oblivion Sidewalks Stonewalls

VKVII Oblivion Mages Guild Clutter

The new Khajiit head model is the last one I made, released today and that model is now added to the Skin Khajiit pack.

Have fun in Cyrodiil!