Video with slight tweaks of Rudy 1.05....

only graphic related modifications here
  • Author
*master*

Video with slight tweaks of Rudy 1.05....

I honestly wasn't sure which area this post would go in, so if this is the wrong section, please feel free to move it. I just did this really quickly to 1) start learning more about making videos and getting comfortable with software/techniques of making scenes, etc in Skyrim and other games, and 2) showcase the Rudy 1.05 ENB I'm using with small tweaks. I'm also using FlyCam64 that kingeric1992 just made and a big shoutout as this plugin is amazing on its own, especially since SSE is gimped vs Oldrim and the vast tools available, in part due to SKSE, but maybe one day ;p ... I know I've made some mistakes in the Video, and its a learning curve, but we all have to start somewhere I suppose. Let me know what you guys think.

https://youtu.be/aqPJ9idm9Hs

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Video with slight tweaks of Rudy 1.05....

Great job - you really showed off the landscape well and enjoyed the whole video minus the wolf killing.

My only comments are that you did not include enough interiors but this is a general problem with many presets in Skyrim classic as well. Most preset authors just seem to focus on exteriors as I always find them the most polished but often the interiors are lacking. And yet so much of the game is spent in dungeons and buildings I think it needs the same treatment. You did one or two minor caves and the like but didn't see any real dungeon delving, inns, shops, or the like. Although I am familiar with Rudy for SE so I already know what it looks like.

Rudy is probably my favorite ENB for SE and one of the few to actually look good with the game while also be easy to use and tweak. The other ones I like are those by TreyM.

*master*

Re: Video with slight tweaks of Rudy 1.05....

Yeah, Rudy, CFL and EWI's are my go to for SSE. I'll add some interior and dungeons next time :) Whats wrong with putting wolfy down ;p lol