FALLOUT NEW VEGAS - Ojo Bueno Nuka-Cola Machine Retexture

only graphic related modifications here
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS - Ojo Bueno Nuka-Cola Machine Retexture

I just published
THE OJO BUENO NUKA-COLA MACHINE

Meticulously detailed retexture of the iconic NUKA-COLA MACHINE. Available in multiple sizes with easy mod-manager installation.

Download on Nexus here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56328/?

Re: FALLOUT NEW VEGAS - Ojo Bueno Nuka-Cola Machine Retextur

Amazing work, your Ojo Bueno pack is a must-have for me whenever I play New Vegas. Do you texture entirely in Photoshop? What plugins/scripts/extensions do you use?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: FALLOUT NEW VEGAS - Ojo Bueno Nuka-Cola Machine Retextur

Glad you enjoy the textures! I do most of my work in Photoshop, though for this project I used CrazyBump (for the first time) to generate normal maps ... and I'm never going back :)

Aside from that, I just use the DDS plugin for Photoshop so that I can save images in this format; no other plugins, scripts or extensions.

There are a number of great source texture resources available on the web. The most useful to me has probably been the Mayang Free Texture Library: http://www.mayang.com/textures/

A decent digital camera and some interesting surroundings can also produce some nice raw material to work with.

Ojo Bueno was my first texture project ever, so if you are interested in giving it a try, it's really quite doable if you just Google a few tutorials and poke around on the Nexus for help when you need it.