Skyrim best graphic mods?

only graphic related modifications here
  • Author

Skyrim best graphic mods?

What texturepacks and mods are u guys using (besides ENB)?
I went with the STEP-Guide ->http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11
but the guy who does this guide is updating it every two days (always adding and removing mods) and so I didn't follow it anymore.
So now my Skyrim is on STEP version 1.83 or something (I later added some other mods I found, but only minor ones) and looks like this:

not even quite as impressive as the pictures I've seen in the ENB-Series Subforum, so I'd be nice to hear which mods ur using :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim best graphic mods?

I'm using only water imporvement mod (textures, it's very nice) and for skin of women. Tried some face and hair mods, but they are improperly tweaked for HDR colors. Unfortunately don't have time for downloading mods with ENBSeries development.

ENBSeries wrote:I'm using only water imporvement mod
This one ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't know. It was one of the first mods, but recently tried to find it between all water mods, without luck. May be it was renamed, don't know. By my screenhosts easy to find same.

@hinti21: I was thinking the same exact thing as it would be great to hear from some of the regulars like Gionight, PMind, mindflux, fedorrrz, far327, Unreal Warfare, StrantonAce, Techuser and everyone else who I may have missed what mods they use/install along with ENB to acheive the visuals they get with their configs? ;) Maybe a quick post aksing people in the ENB TES Skyrim Gallery would do the trick?

limitbreaker

Actually it does look impressive. It's just isn't all that blurry and stuff.

I'll tell you that SSAO and, most importantly, colour palette, do wonders when it comes to image quality.

Also, they all currently use DOF...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I use the High Resolution Texture Pack as a base and then overwrite it with the following. It started off as S.T.E.P v2.0, which I don't really update it unless there's a significant reason to otherwise I'd be uninstalling/reinstalling all the time, and I add whatever takes my fancy to it.

And then of course I have the ENB aswell.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Recommend Serious HD Landscape Texture Pack. Combined with ENB, you get some crisp images - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/f ... 2146&tab=3

Textures in action!

Lush Grass can also be a game changer as far as looks go - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/f ... 3288&tab=3

For better grass textures, I installed ONLY the grass from this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=5400

Grass in action!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Biggest Problem i see personally was the problem of there is to much ;) normally to much is a good thing but if you compare many things they are most of the time very similar (@ least those things that play a major role on the GFX side), though slowly you can see the notion in the community of team building so more synergies are formed, this will @ least lower the clutter a bit in the future i hope :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard