Unreal Cinema - ENB (Skyrim)

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Unreal Cinema - ENB

It's already disabled.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Hi

I Love your Unreal Cinema ENB, but i have a smal problem with your ENB preset....

It looks just fantastic outside and in many Caves, but Interiors ( inside House, Castle, Ruins and some Caves ) are to bright. Not because of an adjustment in the Enbseries.ini, I think it's a setting in the Enbeffect.FX.

Now my problem step by step.

As soon as I walk into a house it takes about 5 to 10 seconds, until ENBseries automatically increases the gamma value.

First Pic shows the Shop shortly after join.

http://i.imgur.com/BdBtv3J.jpg

2 seconds later its auto adjust the Gamma.

http://i.imgur.com/umps7BX.jpg

I want to turn off the auto adjust, but I find no possibility !! I know that has something to do with enbeffect.fx, because if I replace the file with a different is the auto adjust away.

I Hope you can Help me Unreal Warfare.

Greats: Indrix

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

That happens because I reveresed an issue where it was causing the opposite effect. It is an ongoing issue that I am looking into, and I have a fairly good idea of what is causing it but it requires some more trial and error on my part to get to the bottom of the issue so that I can give a more definitive answer. In the mean time you can at least play at the intended brightness level after a few seconds, and are not suffering from the original problem which was a reversed effect (area got darker) so don't worry about it too much for now.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Hey - hey!

@mindflux: It wasnt the anamorphic flare, I m not even sure if its caused by Unreals Preset any more - We can simply forget about it:)

@Indrix: The Problem is stil present in newest Version of Unreal Cinema ENB? I did not notice it anymore. Perhaps because I was more into playing again the last Days, than testing the ENB Preset in different Conditions :D

@Unreal: I already tried to find the Source of Evil in enbeffect.fx but had no luck. Somewhere has to be a twisted lerp(day, night, nightdayfactor) I thought. But I got confused by the many different locations where the ENightDayFactor was reassigned to different Variables and the Conditions set by flipENightDayFactor and so on. (Writing this out of my mind, dont know the exact spelling)
Cant we get rid of the whole flip-thing and use the plain ENightDayFactor and EInteriorFactor, since its working as it should since ENB 1.3x?

*master*

Hi there!

First I would like to say thanks for your efford in this Preset, again. ;)
I m using it still, sometimes its hard to stay up-to-date with your frequent updates, but thats great :D

I noticed you lowered the SpecularIntensity Values. In the meantime I found a Mod, "Dry Skin". That changes the ... specular Map (or something like that) of the Skin, so its no longer so extremly shiny with high SpecularIntensity. Perhaps you'll check that mod out. It works great to have shiny armor / weapon but no longer shiny skin that makes the Character look like Plastic ...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

There's a few mods like that but I'm not sure I want to make it a requirement because some people will use race mods. I could impelment the black square mod into the file (because it's open source, I already have a mod for it to implement it into the Temptress Race) but if someone was using say Temptress or Epic Elves it would do nothing for them due to the different file pathing.

I may implment it into the presets Data File in future but I'm going to have a good think about whether it would be beneficial to or not.

ENB Binary Archive

Question about the DOF- are you using manual DOF for your screenshots, or are those using autofocus?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It is a variant of Tilt Shift Depth of Field.

ENB Binary Archive

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Updated to v2.6. Changelog on Skyrim Nexus.

ENB Binary Archive

*master*

Whooohooo Image - I m going to check it out after work ;)