Unreal Cinema - ENB (Skyrim)

share your configuration files
  • Author
*master*

Re: Unreal Cinema - ENB

Yes, thats right, I forgot to mention that I use the Mod Darker Dungeons for ENB. So I get Nighttime in all Dungeons, but not in Houses and so like Dragonsreach. I can set different brightness and contrast in enbeffect.fx for the Interiors at daytime then, which should not change the Dungeons because they allways have Nighttime set. (At least I thought Darker Dungeons would work like that). -> So I get the effect that at Daytime Light shines through the Windows causing the Interiors to be more bright ;) -> P.S. I can get this Effect by setting higher AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay and perhaps DirectLightingIntensityInteriorDay, too, I guess ...

By the Way. The fading to Nighttime, I told about, is caused by the Night- day factor changing during loading and when opening the map or menu. I hope thats not happening only to me, I will report it in Bugs after writing this Post :D
You can test it: Go into Dragonsreach (Or any other Interior, dont remember if it happens Exterior too) with the ENB-GUI open and Statistics visible. Right after loading (where the Night- Day Factor is going towards 0) the Night- day Factor (Output) will go from low towards 1. Opening the map should cause it to go down towards 0 again. And twice versa closing the Map the Output goes up towards 1 again.

Thank you very much for your ENB-Preset. I like it very much, at least when I get rid of the Problem I told about :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Final version is up with the issue resolved (I hope) along with a few other edits and presets to cater for users of other lighting mods (except CoT).

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Ah nice! I ll check it out this afternoon. Sadly I ve to work till 14:00 ... :|

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

To be honest I plan to ditch support of RLO. I don't use it myself so no point in doing so.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Hey - Hey! :D

Well, I checked out the RLO Version first. But its really much too dark, at least at night. So I threw away RLO as I m happy without it and stay only with ELFX. The Vanilla Version of your ENB is really good. I m very pleased with it (I only lower the SpecularAmountMultiplier to 1.8, 2.0 is much too glossy for my taste) :)

Only one thing! There is soomething screwed in enbeffect.fx. Thats the reason why DetectorOldVersion under [NIGHTDAY] is set to true, is it? As long as you dont use different Values for Day and Night Interior its fine, Otherwise you have to set Daytime Interior Setting for Night and vice versa. But thats more a general Problem with the enbeffect.fx and setting DetectorOldVersion than with your specific ENB Preset.

So, thanks again for a very great ENB (The Cinematically Mood is fantastic)

P.S. I found some Mods in your List of Mods, that I did not allready use. So thanks for that List, too. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm still finding some minor issues with the detector settings. I am looking into this and a fix will be deployed once I have one.

ENB Binary Archive

*master*

Hi there!

New Version checked and it works :) :) :)

Is it the best idea to change the enbeffectprepass.fx completely in a Version called FINAL? :D
But I like it. I dont have to change the Resolution (1920*1080 to 1680*1050) anymore in enbeffectprepass.fx. Only DoF fadetime seems to be a little slower now, I think I will adjust it to something between 0.05 and 0.1 instead of 0.15 ...

Does your UnrealCinema-NMM-Mod contain the latest particle Patch from mindflux and will all optional Files be installed?

Thx for continual Updates of your ENB, Greetings - Syco

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Change whatever you want to, lol. It won't break anything and if it does you just reinstall the prepass file, hehe.

The Data File contains Mindfluxes Particle Patch, including core and all optional files, aswell as some custom textures specifically for the ENB. Install via NMM for ease of uninstallation.

ENB Binary Archive

*master*

Oh! I forgot something.
There is a kind of horizontal bar in the center of the screen sometimes, nearly noticable.
It may be something regarding the Tilt Shift Option which may use such horizontal bar for the not blurred potion of the screen ...
... but tilt shift is deactivated in effect.fx ...
well, its really hardly noticable, so its no big problem at all ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sounds like the anamorphic flare - you can most likely disable it via enbbloom.fx.