Imvisio

share your configuration files
  • Author

Imvisio

The new ENB setting, by Matso, is a continuation of Skyrim Visual Immersion series of ENB settings. It changes the way You experience the game completely, by remodeling and redefining a number of features:
  • depth of field (smooth and bokeh),
  • anamorphic lens flare,
  • immersive bloom,
  • and more...
See the ReadMe for details!

Credits goes to:
  • Boris Vorontsov, for the ENB Series for Skyrim (nothing would be possible without it),
  • HeliosDoubleSix, for the great HDR setting and additions to the effects.

Download here!

Bless You all,
MK

*sensei*

Re: Imvisio

POL:
Dodaj jakieś zdjęcia lub filmik.

Tak a propo: ostatnio jak grałem w Skyrima z twoim DOF to bokeh wygladał jakoś nie naturalnie, był jakby za jasny. Czy to jest poprawione? Pracujesz na tym shaderem czy go tylko zrobiłeś i już o nie go nie dbasz?

ENG:
Add some screenshots or video, please.
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

POL:
Pytanie jak starej wersji mojego kodu używasz (prawdopodobnie 2.0.5 albo 2.0.6 jak sądzę). Obecna wersja zadecydowanie jest już poprawiona, jeśli chodzi o efekt bokeh.

ENG:
It depeneds on which version of my code do You use (probably 2.0.5 or 2.0.6). Current version is enhanced and more correct, refering to the bokeh effect.

:D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I am currently using this ENB preset and I love it! Thank you Matso. I have a could of things I would like to change. Currently, dungeons are too bright for my tastes. Is there anyway to decrease the bloom in the dungeons and to make them more gloomy? Also, I have noticed that nights are exceptionally blurry. I will upload some pictures after work to show you what I mean, but I would like to get rid of the blurriness at night. Is this possible?

@evok99: Which preset do You use? You can change the amount of bloom during night from within the enbseries.ini file.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Matso wrote:@evok99: Which preset do You use? You can change the amount of bloom during night from within the enbseries.ini file.
I used the Classice Preset.

Something I have noticed with your ENB is that the night time distance view is very grainy. Not very clear.
I think it may have something to do with the new bloom. IDK for sure, but I would appreciate any help you could give me in making the nights clearer.

**There seems to be a ghosting effect on the trees, look at the third image.

Compare these two screenshots, the first is yours and the second one is from Vandre's Vintage Vision ENB with my custom palette. You may need to turn the brightness up on your monitor, but notice how much clearer the second screenshot is.

I tried playing around with a lot of settings including ambientlighting, but to no avail. It isn't that it's too dark at night, just not very clear in the distance and on the trees.

Imvisio Classic

Vandre Vintage ENB

EDIT:

Ok, after playing around some more, I noticed that it get's a whitish flim on the image at night when I start panning the camera up towards the night sky.
I turned the Brightness WAY up so you could see the white cloudyness on the screen. You will notice it on the far left in the trees, almost extending toward the sky. If I pan my camera even higher, it covers the entire screen. I have noticed that other ENB"s that use your bloom have the same problem.

Look at this image here: