Presets/settings for a old game like two worlds 1

share your configuration files
  • Author

Presets/settings for a old game like two worlds 1

Hello guys, im searching for settings or presets for the game „two worlds“. I found this here: https://www.google.de/amp/www.pcgamesha ... 44270/amp/

Do you have an idea which settings I need for better graphics or do you have a fitting preset for this game? I’m sorry if this isn’t a complicated thing but Iam very new to the ENB mod...

Thank you!

Re: Presets/settings for a old game like two worlds 1

So i made 2 new imperial presets. i added them to the right race and Gender and they arnt showing at all. any help?
Alternate start mods are pretty great. they let you make your character and live another life, building up your character, doing quests and exploring the world, making friends and enemies, a family even and all that jazz perhaps even before you ever set foot in helgan or discover you're the dragonborn.

So how feasible would it be to have some sort of quests or event leading up to you unknowingly walking into that imperial ambush? you surrender and then they take your weapon and other belongings and knock you out -queue vanilla cart ride to your execution, escaping with whoever- afterwards you can return to the then destroyed helgan and look for your belongings if you had any before you got ambushed.