Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

Thanks :) Well.. I don't know to be honest. I actually just tweak all the settings, I'm not doing any coding on my own or anything like that. So if there's wierd things going on, then it's more likely to be the 0.123 enb. I know it has some problems with black mountains sometimes. but I've never seen blue flashing objects. That's sound very strange to me. I just know that I don't have anything like that on the 2 computers I'm testing my enb with... Screenshots perhaps?

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

Here is an example of the problem just 1 second apart after moving the mouse...the blue flash occurs more when looking at alot of ground (no matter in what terrain or weather...only outdoors)...looking up at the sky fixes it.

This only happens with your 62 draft...not with previous 54, or other ENB presets.

VERY ODD...I couldn't capture this in video! The FRAPS screenie worked, but when I put 'record' on in video, the problem wouldn't occur no matter what I did...odd odd odd. Turning vsync on/off had no effect.

Anyways, I know this is still a drafty work in progress, but just in case others had the same problem...

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris are you seeing this? Could it be the 0.123 d3d9.dll ?

If now, then I have no clue what it is. I have tried this config on two different machines, and I've never seen it...

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks exactly like the issue with the few newest Nvidia beta drivers, best bet is to roll back to last WHQL release (306.97). The latest beta driver seems to have fixed most of the issues as well.

Thanks for the driver roll-back suggestion...I have an geforce 590 with a beta driver...an update to the latest beta didn't fix it but the roll-back to the 306.97 WHQL did - kindof. The blue flashes went away, but I was left with some very odd shadow striping on all grass of any kind. That didn't disappear until I enabled shadows on grass in my skyrimprefs.ini, and enabled the shadows in the enbseries.ini. This problem only happened when using Kalicola's 64 beta AND the dll from Boris' 1.23.

Thanks for your help! I love this 64 beta Kalicola...just what I was looking for!!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

It's drivers issue, but i can't do anything at this moment to fix, if nvidia will do non beta drivers with this bug or it will continue to appear in several future driver updates, then seems walkaround must be done from my side (new videocards probably have too much issues with drivers like 306.xx as it's one of the first driver for them).

thenannymoh wrote:Image

Here is an example of the problem just 1 second apart after moving the mouse...the blue flash occurs more when looking at alot of ground (no matter in what terrain or weather...only outdoors)...looking up at the sky fixes it.

This only happens with your 62 draft...not with previous 54, or other ENB presets.

VERY ODD...I couldn't capture this in video! The FRAPS screenie worked, but when I put 'record' on in video, the problem wouldn't occur no matter what I did...odd odd odd. Turning vsync on/off had no effect.

Anyways, I know this is still a drafty work in progress, but just in case others had the same problem...

Thanks!
HD6 - removes blue tint from bloom, most apparent in distant fog
//
#define HD6_BLOOM_DEBLUEIFY
//
// HeliosDoubleSix cobbled code to deblueify bloom without loosing brightness huzah! - First time writing shader code so be gentle
// desaturates bloom, to do this you cant just remove a color or tone it down you need to redistribute it evenly across all channels to make it grey
// well evenly would make sense but the eye has different sensetivities to color so its actually RGB (0.3, 0.59, 0.11) to achieve greyscale
// Careful as removing too muchblue can send snow and early morning pink
//
float3 nsat = float3( 0.99, 0.89, 0.79 );

yes its about new driwers but just change this last line and problem solwed u can use new drviers without that green flashing originaly line is float3 nsat = float3( 1, 0.9, 0.8 ); you change like mine and all will be ok(or reduce it ba -002 if 001 dont helping u can found it in "enbeffects"

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Do you mean that bug isn't appear with my enbeffect.fx at all?

WOW ogata! That worked!

I was about to post that I had just tested each beta driver since the last WHQL nvidia driver, and all of them had the same flashing "blue" problem. But your enbeffects tweak has fixed it with the beta drivers. This is awesome because I notice a significant fps performance improvement with those beta drivers over the 306.97 (other than the blue crap in some places).

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i downloaded kalicola preset and found bugs:
enbbloom.fx file:

Code: Select all

float maxlenz=max(templenz.x, max(templenz.y, templenz.z));
this line dublicated and one must be removed.
Don't know what with enbeffect.fx file, it's too much changed to compare with original and i'm too lazy for spending time finding mistakes, sorry.