Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Kalicola Enhanced Graphics ENB

My only problem with this enb, well on my pc anyway. The greens are way to saturated during the daytime at around 7am till 7pm. All the green trees and foliage are just way to vibrant for me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

benjanini61: Have you tried going into sweetfx and turn down vibrance?

Ogata: Yeah it is a pretty heavy config, I just don't know how to optimize it further. I have a gtx 570 myself, and my avage fps is around 30. Indoor it goes beyond 50 or so. I have tried 75 afterwards, but I didn't like it compared to my release 1.0 Sorry. I might try it again, and take some comparison shots.

I have actually started playing the game for real now, and I barely touch any of the enb settings, cause I think it works pretty well, and I'm actually really satisfied with my release. There's a few problems of course which I'm not sure how to fix. Like night fog settings is a bitch, cause it interferes with the look of the nights, and foggy weather. So if I want foggy weather, then I also get washed out nights. another problem I have is that the adaptation makes it a bit too dark if I conjure a weapon, because the weapon is so bright it darkens everything else, it's only a problem indoor, so I might change the indoor adaptation settings... Next time I have the time.

Guzio: Thanks. and thanks for the images on nexus :)

BTJ: Have you tried downloading the file from nexus again? I have reuploaded a version with hopefully fixed IBL

--JawZ--: Yeah, it's a bit more consistant now

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kalicola:

I have made an update of your enbeffect.fx file so it has a bit more control for the exteriors and interiors ;) It won't change your look whatsoever that I have made sure off, if it does I will eat up one of my hats :lol:. It also includes a lite version of my Kolorizer I have included in my other .fx files. It enables you to saturate or Desaturate the RGB colors separately from each other. Having a too saturated green, then just turn the green value down in the Kolorizer :)

enbeffect.fx file - http://www.mediafire.com/?0q07guvl9z22eiv

I have also a PSD file along with a sun texture which I have managed to make less banding than your current sun texture have, still some banding but a bit less anyway ;)

PSD file - http://www.mediafire.com/?ffl3k4gcvk3vvmm

Sun texture - http://www.mediafire.com/?0cxcbpuvflv99wi

ogata:

I suggest you look in to my newer lighting mod if you like how my OLSE mod looked, Relighting Skyrim ;)

Can you please explain step by step how i can reduce the saturation of greens. Im not quite sure which file i change or what properties.

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

benjanini61:

Well with Kalicola's default file you can only do it by decreasing the saturation values inside the enbeffect.fx

Code: Select all

//POSTPROCESS 2 
//Opethfeldt's NightDay separation

//DAY
float	EColorSaturationV2Day=2.2;

But with the enbeffect.fx I uploaded (which has the same look as Kalicola) you can desaturate only the green and leave the rest of the colors untouched, more or less.

Code: Select all

LITE_KOLORIZER

//EXTERIOR					  Red, Green, Blue
float3 EColorFilterExtDay	= float3( 1.0, 0.5, 1.0 );

Yer i tried changing the middle value to 0.5 but it had no affect on the green.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

JawZ: thanks a Lot. I Will Try it out next time I'm on the game!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kalicola:

I hope it will help you out in some way in to perfecting your preset even further :)

BTJ

kalicola wrote:benjanini61: Have you tried going into sweetfx and turn down vibrance?

BTJ: Have you tried downloading the file from nexus again? I have reuploaded a version with hopefully fixed IBL
Yes, I did. I still get the greyed out hair in the exterior for a lot of NPCs. See image below. This should be black.
I hope you keep working on this. I like the atmosphere of it, especially at sunny weather! ;)

Warning! SweetFX increases temperature on 7-10 degrees... was 67c, became 76!!! Be very carefull with this ****....