Please use english language
It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 12:17

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017, 00:45 

Film Workshop - Nexus Link

Film Workshop is an advanced ENB designed for manual color grading that is capable of producing stunning results.
Here, the entire modern cinema film pipeline is emulated. From camera exposure and contrast settings, to the negative
and print film stages, each with their own film grain emulations.

For achieving your own looks, just as in the real world, Film Workshop's optional color grading functions render between
the film-stock negative and film-stock print stages, with the color response behaving as it would in a professional color grading
studio. With over 200 possible combinations of film-stock negatives and prints, you can easily create your own custom look in
no time.

Film Workshop uses a unique post-processing suite. Here, the HDR Linear color from the game gets converted to Cineon LOG
colorspace. What this means, is that the game's visuals behave as if they were captured through a digital cinema camera.
From there, the LOG image hits the camera profile section, where you can adjust exposure, gamma, contrast, and saturation.

Once the camera profile is set, the image goes through the film-stock negative stage, then on to the advanced color grading tools,
then into the film-stock print stage. Finally, you can set an aspect ratio for your image (letterbox/pillarbox.)

Film Workshop is the first ENB of it's kind. When CFL was created, the focus was on creating ready-made looks for the user to
choose from. Film Workshop is sort of a spiritual successor to CFL, but with a more advanced user in mind. You could almost think
of it as CFL Pro. Everything is specifically setup here for manual adjustment. The ENB is a canvas to forge your own visual path.

FEATURES:
  • Completely Modular Post Processing Effects
  • Physically Based Lens Emulation
  • Camera Profile Adjustments (Exposure, Gamma, Contrast, Saturation)
  • Accurate Cineon LOG Tonemapping
  • 18 Different Film-Stock Negative Emulations
  • Advanced Color Grading Tools
  • 9 Different Film-Stock Print Emulations
  • Fully Adjustable Aspect Ratio Cropping

Screenshots by:
EDCVBNM
BenderSKR

Additional code for scopes and HSL widget:
kingeric1992

Last edited by TreyM on 24 Sep 2017, 22:24, edited 1 time in total.

Tomoko
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017, 02:40 
*sensei*

What can I say? Holy sh...t, this Ultimate Tool is one of the best things I ever saw :D

English is not my native language.

Intel Core i7 4790K, 2 x Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 Ti SLI, 32GB ram, NEC SpectraView 242, Windows 7 x64

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017, 14:07 
*sensei*

Aye this is freaking amazing work - never seen anything like it for a game like this. You also have a very nice speaking voice and the video was instructive. Amazing the way it monitors the colors in the game as you are running around.

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2017, 18:28 
*master*

Congratulations on the release. Looks fantastic!

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2017, 09:00 

Hey, roxahris, sent you a PM on the nexus.