Confidence-Man ENB v1.6

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Skyrim ENB-CM-v1

i downloaded your latest update, and change the environment settings to what you posted on the 4th page and my snow area looks like this
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64987 ... FEDDCE954/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64987 ... 9C34EC6C2/

all tho the pics look grayed out in game doesnt. any idea what settings to change ?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I really don't know why it has that effect for some people and not others. I asked Boris and he said:
Difference in brightness is not related to any parameter, only different other mods (+fxaa) or drivers can do this. Ask for screenshots first, i found that many users talking about extreme brightness, but game look proper when they post them.
Now obviously those shots don't look right, so are you running any other kind of mods that would mess with graphics settings? Could be a card or driver issue as well.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

no no other graphic mods, but i did change the colorpowday to 1.8 and it looks alot better

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64987 ... BB996143F/
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64987 ... 236D8E15A/

now i just need to find out how to make it not SOO dark at night in some areas because its pitch black

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The screenshots with snow seems like brightness is saturated, clamped and decreased. Post processing after hdr tonemapping (by effect.fx or another d3d9.dll files) may do this. Floating point render target is set to 1 in skyrimprefs.ini?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim ENB-CM-v1.4

New version is up.

I actually got a bug yesterday that seemed to be just like that overbright look people are getting. I was just alt-tabbing in and out changing a few settings, when I went back in suddenly it was extremely bright like that. The settings I changed were minor and had nothing to do with the brightness, and changing the setting back didn't fix it. I ended up just deleting the enbseries.ini and replacing it and it went back to normal.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Confident ENB Collection v1.5

New version up, has five different settings for different looks.

*master*

Legendary work :D if your not proud of yourself then i'll be proud for you, a stunning set this.

Keep it up Confidence-Man

Jack9999

Finally, I waited! Until then I never played with ENB, and that's the most realistic configuration without the "soap" and cheap, dirty "anime" effects. Thank you for your excellent work, move in the same direction. Борис, спасибо земляк)

Aediles

Confidence-Man wrote:It's not really meant to dramatically change the visual style, just enhance the sort of dull look and lighting of the vanilla game. It will look similar under certain conditions.

Can somebody please help me? I mean, I've tried to do this, and install it by extracting all the files into the main folder, but I don't get this result. It looks beautiful, and I'd really love to be able to use it, and it looks like the "natural" one previously listed, but how is it, exactly, that one sets it to a particular type? (Film, vibrant, etc.) How do I make it one of them?
I'm new to modding (completely, I haven't the faintest idea how to do...well..anything.), and I'd really greatly appreciate anyone who can tell me exactly how it is that they got that effect.
Thank you. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Each folder has it's own complete set of files, so you just pick the preset you want and put all the files you find in that particular folder in your main skyrim directory.

So if you want to use the natural setting, open up the natural folder and copy/paste all those files (except sample images) right into your skyrim directory where TESV.exe is.