[Request] Witcher 2 ENB Preset without SweetFX

share your configuration files
  • Author

[Request] Witcher 2 ENB Preset without SweetFX

For some reason I'm having massive problems making SweetFX work on my Witcher 2 game, the game crashes with a box saying "CreateDXGIFactory2 starting point of the procedure not found in library for dynamic connections, Windows\system32\d3d11.dll" (Win 10 obviously, note I'm paraphrasing due to translation from Norwegian), anyone have ny idea what is going on and how to fix? I think this may be that the needed functions are not in DX11, and I need to download an older DX for it to work properly, but I can't figure out how to do that, or which DX I would need.

If I can't use a ENB with SweetFX bundled, does anyone have a Witcher 2 ENB preset that does not use SweetFX but allows for better DoF, sharpening and pallette? If I can get that I'm happy with how the game looks on Ultra.

To be clear ENBSeries does not crash my game like SweetFX does, if I toss in just the ENBSeries as it is on the normal download for Witcher 2 with no presets, I get a slight sharpening effect that I'm going to be using regardless, I'm just wondering if anyone has done a preset with more effects without using the SweetFX as well.