Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Skyrim: Unreal Cinema

Hey there, I wanted to drop by first of all to say fantastic job on the mod! The game looks even more beautiful now with your work.

I also have a question, I don't seem to see the depth of field effect in the game, this is the only setting that seems to be related: EnableDepthOfField=true
Pressing Ctrl-F12 doesn't seem to do show any change either. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

newhaap wrote:Hey there, I wanted to drop by first of all to say fantastic job on the mod! The game looks even more beautiful now with your work.

I also have a question, I don't seem to see the depth of field effect in the game, this is the only setting that seems to be related: EnableDepthOfField=true
Pressing Ctrl-F12 doesn't seem to do show any change either. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
When using the Toggler you need to press backspace after pressing Ctrl+F12. I believe I forgot to add that into the readme but it was noted on the file page.

Depth of Field should be set to true.
Far wrote:Hey Unreal - it's me again with another question :D
How can I reduce the dof? I need to change the range at which dof hits because it is really kinda annoying when it's all blurry while riding. :/
Sorry for my bad english btw...
I'll be adding a Depth of Field optional that should deal with this problem when I put the new configuration up.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UPDATE:

Ditched FXAA, ditched DoF/SSAO Toggler, added SMAA, tweaked configuration to compensate for removal of FXAA. Repackaged the configuration for ease of use. Addd a few optional extras for people who like to mess about with it themselves.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Thanks for the response! I figured it out, I'd used the wrapper version of the ENB instead of the injector as you very clearly stated in your instructions :p
I downloaded your new package too, the installation options are really helpful.

Thanks again!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You're welcome!

ENB Binary Archive

Can i just say that ive spent days trying to find a good ENB to match my taste.Ive have used many but out of them all i love this one!.Gonna stick with this now ^_^...however i have noticed with ENB's (not just yours) that there is a black kinda burn mark on screen around the grass.

Like on here http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?i ... 800001.jpg

Any way around this?

Awesome mod tho!! :P :P :P :P :P

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Grass issues were caused by 1.5 patch. There's a thread documenting the issue in the Bugs section of this forum.

ENB Binary Archive

Unreal Warfare wrote:Grass issues were caused by 1.5 patch. There's a thread documenting the issue in the Bugs section of this forum.
Ok thanks...browsing through the bug section which one is it?..sorry but i dont really know what term is for this error and their is 5 pages on bugs lol. :oops:

EDIT: Nevermind...i found it ^_^

volchara

I like your configuration ENB, but I would like to turn off the black bars above and below! how to do it? sorry for my English!))

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you want to remove Letterbox Vignette comment out "#define HD6_VIGNETTE" in enbeffect.fx with "//". Without quotation marks. Or just grab the enbeffect.fx file from one of the presets without Letterbox Vignette and paste it in once you've installed the main files.

ENB Binary Archive