Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim: Beautiful Skyrim

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Unreal man, how are you? Thank you :D !! thank you, downloading :D later i will post some pics about it if i can make it work, im noob some on this for now.

HAve a good day man thanks.

Maken

Hey Unreal man, this is it http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/ ... p?id=85737 screenshot of the armor, thanks again man :D

Greetings

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No problem.

Updated configs to 0.112 KAGE.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Nice config (I use cinematic one). Thnx for update.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You're welcome mate.

ENB Binary Archive

Hi unreal, how you been?

After upload some images with the armor on nexus for example, all peoples that see my images are asking me for the " link " to download ,etc so mind you if i give the link ? they re writing all days even sending me PM asking me for the armours download link. I dont know if that is your, etc thats why i prefert to ask before do something to avoid problems..

Thanks.

Mak

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not my mod so do as you wish mate.

ENB Binary Archive

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

By the way, you will get booted from Nexus if a mod comes across your image with that armour or any other copyrighted stuff.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux wrote:By the way, you will get booted from Nexus if a mod comes across your image with that armour or any other copyrighted stuff.
Only if they don't like you. :)

I used to have a few of the Final Fantasy mods (Lightning setup from FFXIII) in my images and even had a couple of moderators comment positively on them. Never got into trouble for them though.

Actually I think back before I transitioned to Beautiful Skyrim I had the Dragon Age armour in my images section for Unreal Cinema (the pic in front of the map that's on here) on the Nexus too. As you know back before it got deleted Unreal Cinema was fairly popular, the only thing I got into trouble for with that was the TESV exe. They didn't care about anything else. and that came straight from the top.

Edit: Regarding the Dragon Age armour pic, I still do, lol.

Just don't actively promote it and you should be fine with the odd image here and there.

ENB Binary Archive