Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim: Unreal Cinema

Yes! Though I need to tone it down a little in the future, hehe.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Updated to v1.2.
Added Depth of Field and SSAO Toggle and 1.4 Skyrim.exe.
Thanks for this update UW! I had tried the Beta 1.5 patch sometime last week and as soon as I saw the horrible ghosting grass issue and there was no option that I could find so far to turn it off in any of the files, I immediately rolled back to the previous build v1.4.27.0, but of course I forgot to set Steam' to 'offline' :x When you did have the 1.5 patch installed did you notice any type of performance hit? My game seemed to run a bit slower with the 1.5 patch installed, so I'm just curious if anyone else may have experienced/saw the same thing. As always thanks again for all your hard work and for taking the time to respond. And see I knew I wouldn't be the only one looking for the that Katana.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I had performance issues with 1.5. Probably from the extra shadows on grass.

Bethesda need to give us an option to turn it off. It might be ok for vanilla but when you have Vurts, Lush Grass, and More Grass installed it starts to take a hit, and that's without running the ENB. :D

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

http://imgur.com/a/aPvDZ#0

Heres some screenshots of your work!

Now ive discovered the 'TFC' command im going to try and get some better shots.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nice screenshots mate. You should post some in the screenshot section. Show them what Unreal Cinema is all about, haha!

Thanks for sharing. :)

ENB Binary Archive

Far

I really like your settings! Maybe the best settings I've tried so far (and I've tried like 60+ :D)
Appreciate your work man! But there is one concern I have with almost all enbs - it's a bit to dark
for my taste when it's rainy. Could you please tell me the values I have to change if I want it brighter?
I only found values for night/day so far...

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Try flicking the FXAA off (Pause Key).

Otherwise go into enbeffect.fx and change the following values under // HD6 - Color Balance and Brightness, Contrast adjustment in enbeffect.fx...

float4 uctbrt1 = float4( 0.30, 0.30, 0.80, 1.00 ); // Brightness Night, Day (Alters before contrast adjustment)
float4 uctbrt2= float4( 0.30, 0.30, 0.90, 1.10 ); // Brightness Night, Day (Alters after contrast adjustment)
float4 uctcon= float4( 0.90, 0.90, 0.90, 0.90 ); // Contrast Night, Day,

Edit the bolded only for nights. For brightness higher equals lighter. For contrast higher equals darker (I think, I can't remember off the top of my head, too many numbers to remember, lol).

You can also just increase directlightingintensitynight and ambientlightingintensitynight in enbseries.ini. I had better results adjusting the curves though.

If that doesn't work for you then you'll have to get ito Realistic Lighting (which I just can't be bothered with configuring personally).

ENB Binary Archive

Far

Thanks a lot!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No problem!

ENB Binary Archive

Far

Hey Unreal - it's me again with another question :D
How can I reduce the dof? I need to change the range at which dof hits because it is really kinda annoying when it's all blurry while riding. :/
Sorry for my bad english btw...