Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim: Beautiful Skyrim

I tried to upload it here but forum said I can't upload over 1mb. :/

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:I tried to upload it here but forum said I can't upload over 1mb. :/
I wouldn't be uploading and sharing other people programs without permission.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

You are free to upload it anywhere as long as you credit the people who worked on it. You'll find my name in the credits for the file at the bottom of the file description page. ;)

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*master*

Unreal Warfare wrote:You are free to upload it anywhere as long as you credit the people who worked on it. You'll find my name in the credits for the file at the bottom of the file description page. ;)

I think you're taking a few liberties with assumptions there pal. I'm sure your contributions were monumental :roll:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The file is freeware and you can do whatever you like with it as long as you credit.

This is not assumption. This is fact. It is stated in plain black and white on the file page.

Thanks. :)

ENB Binary Archive

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UPDATE
=======

v1.4

*Tweaked fire
*Tweaked bloom colour
*Reduced Bloom a touch
*Reduced DaylightIntensity
*Desaturated amount of blue at night a little
*Cinematic effects are now optional effects rather than standard.
*Split the file into seperate AMD and NVIDIA configurations for ease of use (if you have a suggestion for NVIDIA settings please share as I do not use NVIDIA).

Working on finding a fix for some banding issues highlighted but this will take a little time. It is worth noting however that difference in monitors may be causing this to be more noticeable for you guy as I rarely see it, so try adjusting your settings somewhat to allieviate it until I find a proper fix.

Thanks and enjoy.

ENB Binary Archive

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

UPDATE
=======

v1.5

Added Whiterun Lighting Fix, Braziers should no longer pop in and out.
Added Candlelight Toggle default as an optional file.
Disabled Detailed Shadows from NVIDIA configuration (if you wish to enable this instructions are in the included README and file description page).
Added Parallax Fix enabled enbseries.ini to Optionals.
Adjusted README's accordingly.
Moved Optional README's into Optional folders to generate less clutter in the Optionals folder.

All files used with permission of their respective authors and credited accordingly.

ENB Binary Archive

zerox535

Re: Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

This may sound stupid of me, but how do i get the download for the cinema/vibrancy mod? Tried going to beautiful skyrim but it says the domain isn't being used

zerox535 wrote:This may sound stupid of me, but how do i get the download for the cinema/vibrancy mod? Tried going to beautiful skyrim but it says the domain isn't being used
Yea looks like all the files were removed. I was looking for them as well.

akzeel03

How can I increase the black bars(Vignette) width? :lol: