Beautiful Skyrim - Unreal Vibrancy- ENB

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Skyrim: Unreal Cinema

Just dropped by to say I enjoy your Cinematic preset very much. In my opinion the best enb setting I have yet to come across! Thank you U-W.

Just have to revert using Realistic lighting for now, since the new 1.5 patch made enb act weird with the grass :( I hope the "ghosting effect" and grass shadowing with enb can be fixed...

cheers
NoiR

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks alot!

You can just use the old exe and turn off auto updates if you want to continue using the ENB. I think 1.5 isn't very good really.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Tsu

Doh, my bad. Totally missed that post. Thanks boss.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

No worries Tsu. Enjoy.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Updated to v1.2.

Added Depth of Field and SSAO Toggle and 1.4 Skyrim.exe.

ENB Binary Archive

@ Unreal Warefare

I made an account to tell you how much i appreciate this! Really nice ill try and get some screenies. Seems smoother compared to other ENB mods aswell. Would you mind elaborating on what you did to get the widescreen movie affect?
Cheers

and also cheers for the backup .exe as those grass glitches on 1.5 were horrible.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Welcome to enbdev.com and thankyou for your gratitude! That is very much appreciated for you to take the time just to come and register to say thanks!

The Letterbox Vignette was achieved by modifying the values in the Vignette section of enbeffect.fx. Credit for that goes to Jasmin as I pinched the base for it off of her and then modified it, hehe.

And yeah 1.5 bug is really horrible. I hope I won't get into trouble by Nexus for uploading it but without it ENB is non playable in alot of places. I'll take one for the team if I have to. :)

ENB Binary Archive

Ah I see! I like it! Ill be sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Yh i spent ages trying different drivers and mods before i realised it was the patch :/ Ooo yeah forgot about that. Hopefulyl it will go unnoticed. A few guys over at the offical forums were asking for the previous .exe and the mods swooped in and dealt the law haha

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Is a bit silly really to get into trouble for holding onto an older exe. Just goes to show how much Bethesda actually support their modding community. :roll:

Can understand the one where it allowed you to play the game without Steam running, for obvious reasons, but the rest are fine.

ENB Binary Archive

Yeah know what you mean :/ ah well haha

Btw I love the effects that ENB has on magic. Sometimes theres a real nice glare effect if you know what i mean.