A realistic ENB + the Realistic Lighting mod for Skyrim

share your configuration files
  • Author

A realistic ENB + the Realistic Lighting mod for Skyrim

Hello! I've recently started messing around with ENB mods for Skyrim (some beautiful ENB options out there). I have come to the realization I still love using Plutoman101's Realistic Lighting mod, so I would love to find a somewhat realistic/natural looking ENB mod that either is designed to work with the Realistic Lighting mod, or compliments it well. Currently, I am using Jasmine ENB 4.4 + Realistic Lighting, and I love the subtle DOF and other effects of Jasmine ENB, however, it does seem to be a little washed-out or desaturated at times. There are so many ENB mods out there, it can be a tad overwhelming trying to find just the right one, and as yet I haven't had the time to mess with customizing it myself, so I figured maybe I can go to the source and see if the guru's can point me in a good direction (or confirm I am already on the right path with Jasmine ENB + RL).

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: A realistic ENB + the Realistic Lighting mod for Skyrim

Try Super3l's ENB.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

Re: A realistic ENB + the Realistic Lighting mod for Skyrim

I have an enb mod that uses realistic lighting in it's latest versions :) Watch out its very high quality ad kills fps :S
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9936