Carpe Diem

share your configuration files
  • Author

Re: Carpe Diem

I really like your ENB Mod fedorrrz. :)

Still trying to find one ENB setting that looks ultracool on my new machine (Corei7 3820 with Nvidia GTX 670).
Atm its hard to find mods that make my new PC stutter. :D So i am collecting all the good mods together, to get a super exiting new Skyrim expierence.

Btw how you get such good and detailed Faces? What Mod is this?

*master*

X_MasterDave_X wrote:I really like your ENB Mod fedorrrz. :)

Still trying to find one ENB setting that looks ultracool on my new machine (Corei7 3820 with Nvidia GTX 670).
Atm its hard to find mods that make my new PC stutter. :D So i am collecting all the good mods together, to get a super exiting new Skyrim expierence.

Btw how you get such good and detailed Faces? What Mod is this?
Thank you ^^
It's only "Detailed Faces v1.0" by Xenius and nothing more - tough vanilla look, but clean and detailed )

*also try a preset below ;)
Attachments
combined.rar
(511.52 KiB) Downloaded 397 times

X_MasterDave_X

Wow TY!!! :)

Will sure test it.

I am a fan of your Fantasy Setting Colours, in the main file.
Reminds me much on Gionight settings. Has he ever released his mod until now?

Problem yesterday was a bit, that you had a very old version of the d3d9.dll. Was 1.03 if i remember right. Better shadows couldnt be activated with this version....or i wasnt able to do it. So they didnt looked well. And i also lost many fps that way. Was down to 30. I never found a Skyrim Mod before that put me down to less then 50 or 60. (Have newest hardware). But then i used the latest d3d9.dll file (1.13), with your other files....and it seemed to work. I could even activate shadows now, and SSAO or everything else. Was running better then (40-60fpx) and still close or same as your look of the enb.

Oh, just saw, that your download above uses the latest d3dl file. Cool!!! :)

BTW, why you dont use SSAO with your NVidia Card. It looks much better with this active, on my very new Nvidia GTX 670.

*master*

X_MasterDave_X wrote:Wow TY!!! :)

Will sure test it.

I am a fan of your Fantasy Setting Colours, in the main file.
Reminds me much on Gionight settings. Has he ever released his mod until now?

Problem yesterday was a bit, that you had a very old version of the d3d9.dll. Was 1.03 if i remember right. Better shadows couldnt be activated with this version....or i wasnt able to do it. So they didnt looked well. And i also lost many fps that way. Was down to 30. I never found a Skyrim Mod before that put me down to less then 50 or 60. (Have newest hardware). But then i used the latest d3d9.dll file (1.13), with your other files....and it seemed to work. I could even activate shadows now, and SSAO or everything else. Was running better then (40-60fpx) and still close or same as your look of the enb.

Oh, just saw, that your download above uses the latest d3dl file. Cool!!! :)

BTW, why you dont use SSAO with your NVidia Card. It looks much better with this active, on my very new Nvidia GTX 670.
Yes, he did a couple of times. But then things got complicated...

The old version is on the 0.102 d3d9 file - so yes, it's old, no fps improvements and without cool stuff like detailed shadows, rays and awesome SSIL.
From v. 0.110 I also use ENB SSAO and SSIL cause now it runs well without "grass shadow bug" and looks better than before (so all info on the front page is just for 0.102 version only).
Grab 0.113 version of Carpe Diem preset below this message (all the cool stuff is on, Luma_Sharpen instead of SMAA - looks nice with ingame FXAA - on, and AA - off).
Attachments
carpe diem (0.113).rar
(845.25 KiB) Downloaded 279 times

zippy1990

Hi,

The preset is awesome I love it, never saw so much detail and beauty, the only problem is this:

It's not supposed to be THAT bright is it?

Greetz

zippy1990

zippy1990 wrote:Hi,

The preset is awesome I love it, never saw so much detail and beauty, the only problem is this:

It's not supposed to be THAT bright is it?

Greetz

Nvm Fixed this, Realistic lightning and SkyRe lightning was also turned on, Should I even use a Lightning mod next to ENB and This preset?

*master*

zippy1990 wrote:Nvm Fixed this, Realistic lightning and SkyRe lightning was also turned on, Should I even use a Lightning mod next to ENB and This preset?
Nope, with this preset you should not. It will be messed up.

*master*

The screenshots you posted look fabulous. What other visual mods were you using?

*master*

DaemonWhite wrote:The screenshots you posted look fabulous. What other visual mods were you using?
None, only ENB.
Official HD textures, new ice textures and CBBE + Xenius mods for better character quality... that's all (if you mean this kind of visuals).
*thanks )