Help with Skyrim ENB

• Author

Help with Skyrim ENB

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Skyrim's brightness; I don't know why, but suddenly it just became super bright.
You can't even say that is night, there's barely no difference between day and night.
My dungeons were affected too.

I already tried modify lines that say "//darkening if too bright screen" on enbeffect.fx and that looked impressive in the first view, but when I enter in places like a tavern or the Hall of Attainment in Winterhold's College, it became super dark and I couldn't see anything unless I had a torch equipped, even so it still looking dark.

P.S: I have CoT Mod and I'm using 'hazardous dungeons' for a better gameplay, but seems it isn't working, and another mod called 'Realistic Nights' that makes the nights even darker, but seems like it isn't working, too.

There is a printscreen below:

And the files you maybe need. (Skyrim.ini/SkyrimPrefs.ini/enbeffect.fx/enbseries.ini)
http://www.4shared.com/zip/_6kOtVrFba/Skyrim_files.html

Please, help me!!! I already wasted many hours and I couldn't fix this problem. :cry:

*I'm sorry about my english*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Help with Skyrim ENB

I'll take a look after I get to my regular gaming computer later. Should be an easy fix. Quick question first - what ENB preset are you using?

As a side note, this particular forum you posted in is for advertising presets, not tech support. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

So you're using a very old binary which I'm not experienced with (I came in during the 0.119 era), but the first thing I'd do is set DefaultDetectorDay=false. Otherwise it'll use Daytime settings no matter what time it is. Hope that helps.

Jafin16 wrote:So you're using a very old binary which I'm not experienced with (I came in during the 0.119 era), but the first thing I'd do is set DefaultDetectorDay=false. Otherwise it'll use Daytime settings no matter what time it is. Hope that helps.
Where am I supposed to put this property? (DefaultDetectorDay=false).
thx.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

it's in your enbseries.ini